Bookish Worms discussion

Red, White & Royal Blue
This topic is about Red, White & Royal Blue
Past BOTMs > Red, White & Royal Blue DUAL BOTM (New Adult) June 2020 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone!
One of our BOTMs for the LGBTQ+ themed BOTM for June is...
Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston!!!!

Since this is a new adult book and some members may not be comfortable with reading it, we have elected to do a DUAL BOTM this month. This idea was suggested by Tessa, so she gets all the credit. :)

For the dual BOTM, there are two books that we will be reading and discussing - one new adult, and one YA. The YA book is in a seperate thread in this folder. You can choose to read and discuss only one of the two, or you can do both if you want!

This thread is for anyone who is currently reading, wants to read, or has recently read this book to discuss, ask questions, talk about favorite & least favorite parts, debate, etc.

The official BOTM starts on June 1st, but feel free to start discussing now if you want. Otherwise, spend the extra time before the start getting your copy of one of the BOTMs. :D

genevieve💟 (bookedwithgen) Ohh, yes! I love RW&RB so much! I'm currently forcing all my friends to read it!

message 3: by Madi (last edited May 26, 2020 08:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madi Loushine | 17 comments I am sad to say that I do not know if I can get Red, White, and Royal Blue on time to participate. I requested it on Libby, but it has been put on hold so many times I won't get it for 9 weeks!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Woah that's a longgg wait - I found this website that you might be able to download it from, otherwise there are probably some PDF versions online somewhere - https://www.academia.edu/39567564/Red...

Abrianna (abriannaimbrogno) try overdrive

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) I think Libby and overdrive are the same... funny story, I had to wait really long for it but I got a lucky loan or something that apparently no one else knew about so I got it early😊

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You could try the Hoopla app too

Madi Loushine | 17 comments Natalie wrote: "Woah that's a longgg wait - I found this website that you might be able to download it from, otherwise there are probably some PDF versions online somewhere - https://www.academia.edu/39567564/Red_..."

Thank you so much!

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) So, how are y'all liking this book? I have one word to describe this: 'steamy' lol

message 10: by LyraFirefly (new)

LyraFirefly (bookishmusicalfeminist) I actually read this before this whole thing, and I have to say... I agree this is a very "steamy" book. I got my copy on overdrive/Libby without having to wait. My sister recommended this book to me.

message 11: by Madi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madi Loushine | 17 comments I'm still waiting for the book on Libby, but I hope I can get it soon!

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) I stayed up past midnight to read this

☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Do you like it)

Tessa Herondale~Carstairs (jessawessa) Oh yes I read it in April and it was amazing!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2020 08:16AM) (new)

I'm hoping to read this book soon- not sure if I'll get to it this month though :P