2022 Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 2005 comments This thread is to discuss The Hero of Ages, the third book in the Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson.

Pages: 572 pages

Length: 1 Month (June)

Participants: Skumaskot, Ruthie.

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3075 comments Another book I read a few months ago. I enjoyed it and had plenty of theories. This is my review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 3: by Ruthie (new)

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments Excited to read your review when I finish Rachael! My library hold for this hasn't come through yet. Will let y'all know when I start it

message 4: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 2005 comments Hi Ruthie, I hope you are having a good buddy read. Skumaskot had to pull out of this thread due to a difficult situation at home. You can still continue to share your thoughts here as I'm sure Rachael will be happy to hear from you and engage further. :)

message 5: by Ruthie (new)

Ruthie (ruthieram_reads) | 985 comments Rachael,

I think I'll try to read this in a different month since my buddy had to back out and I'm behind on buddy reads for this month.

I sent you a friend request so that I can circle back with you and tell you what I thought once I get around to reading it

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hero of Ages (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brandon Sanderson (other topics)