What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Series (i think). Girl heroine, boy demon/fallen angel..something with an abandoned carnival? read around 2005. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ellen (excellentlyellen) | 2 comments Series (i think). Girl heroine, boy demon/fallen angel..something with an abandoned carnival?

I'm really trying hard to remember more about the book, but it's too blurred with other, similar books i've read. It's not the Fallen series nor Dark Elements, but it is about a group of fallen angels, who (i think) live in an abandoned carnival. At the end of the book the girl gets attacked in her high school gym and the boy saves her..

If anybody know what the hell i'm talking about, i'd be super gratefull!

Robert (ricroscupshigh) | 302 comments I don't remember anything about an abandoned carnival, but Hush, Hush ends with a scene in the school gymn such as you describe...

Ellen (excellentlyellen) | 2 comments Robert wrote: "I don't remember anything about an abandoned carnival, but Hush, Hush ends with a scene in the school gymn such as you describe..."

And I must be muddling 2 books because you nailed it! Now that you gave me the title, I even found it in my read books here on goodreads. Thanks!

Robert (ricroscupshigh) | 302 comments Glad to help...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hush, Hush (other topics)