What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dragonswood (Wilde Island Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Dragonswood
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Witch Trial/Dragon Fantasy Book. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lu (new)

Lu | 6 comments I’m not entirely sure, but I might have read this within the last five years. This is a book that I vaguely remember the story of, but the cover is more clear in my head. On the cover is a woman, and she’s possibly floating in the center of the book cover above water or something like that. As for actual plot...
SPOILERS:
I remember their being witch trails in the beginning of the books and then at some point the main character goes to live in the fairy kingdom. At another point she is living with a the prince, but she doesn’t know it’s the prince. I also remember each of the royals have a small patch on their body where instead of skin they have dragon scales. At the end of the book I remember the main character being on a beach with a prince, now her husband, and their children.
Sorry this is kind of all over the place

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
A guess - Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey? There are different cover images.

Search = site:www.goodreads.com "fantasy" "witch trials" dragon prince fairy

message 3: by Lu (new)

Lu | 6 comments I believe I’ve found it. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey. Thank you for putting me on the right track to find it! Solved

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Great. Glad you found your book, Lu. Here's the link - Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dragon's Keep (other topics)
Dragonswood (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Janet Lee Carey (other topics)