EVERYONE Has Read This but Me - The Catch-Up Book Club discussion

SOLICITATIONS > @catchupbookclub on Instagram

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiana (last edited May 27, 2020 02:46PM) (new)

Tiana | 31 comments Hi all! I created an Instagram account that revolves around this book club.

My goals are to post each months picks and then I would love to share and repost pictures that people in this group have taken! I figured it’d be another fun way to interact with the group.

When I finish each read I plan to also post my thoughts about it! I hope some of you will be interested. The account is @catchupbookclub check it out! I made my first 4 posts today (about the current book club picks!)

Edit: let me know down below if you followed the account (and leave your Instagram handle) so I can follow you back! (Or send me a DM on Instagram saying you’re from the group!)

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee (elenarenee) This is a great idea. I don't use Instagram so i wont be able to particiapate.

message 3: by Tiana (new)

Tiana | 31 comments Thank you! I think you can check it out here even if you don’t have an account:

https://www.instagram.com/catchupbook...

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Powles | 3 comments Tiana wrote: "Hi all! I created an Instagram account that revolves around this book club.

My goals are to post each months picks and then I would love to share and repost pictures that people in this group hav..."

Hi, thanks for the link. I just followed you with my account @thebookmind

message 5: by Tiana (new)

Tiana | 31 comments Jacob wrote: "Tiana wrote: "Hi all! I created an Instagram account that revolves around this book club.

My goals are to post each months picks and then I would love to share and repost pictures that people in ..."

Thanks for following! I followed you back!!

message 6: by Regan (new)

Regan Plunkett | 4 comments This is a fun idea! Love your pictures so far :) I just followed with my account @r_plunkett_365

message 7: by Tiana (new)

Tiana | 31 comments Regan wrote: "This is a fun idea! Love your pictures so far :) I just followed with my account @r_plunkett_365"

Thanks so much! I just requested to follow you back :)

message 8: by Shaneka (new)

Shaneka Knight | 103 comments I checked it out and it’s great so recommended :)

message 9: by Cassy (new)

Cassy | 31 comments This is very exciting! Just Followed!

message 10: by Tiana (new)

Tiana | 31 comments Followed back! Thanks!

message 11: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (celesteryr) | 488 comments @110servicehours will be following you but please @celeste.rubino19 :D I have one account just for following bookstagrams and foodie accounts! <3

message 12: by Nora (new)

Nora Briggs (abriggman) | 405 comments I followed the IG account

message 13: by Aesaan (new)

Aesaan (highlycaffeinatedreader) | 93 comments I followed as well and love the content @aesaansheikh

message 14: by Tiana (new)

Tiana | 31 comments Thanks! I followed you all back! Feel free to share pics of the book club books and I’ll re share them! :)