What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blood Wounds
This topic is about Blood Wounds
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA teenage girl living with mom and step family hears terrible news about real father and travels to his hometown to learn more about him. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2 comments For the life of me I cannot remember the title of the book. I read it on a plane to New Hampshire back in March or may of 2017. It was on the overdrive app for my local library.

A teenage girl about to turn 18 or something living with her mom and step family. She gets news of her real dad killing his wife and young children and he drives to her house and is killed walking to the front door by cops. She travels to his hometown which is also where her mom grew up to learn more about her parents and discovers she has a brother.

That’s all I can remember. I hope someone can help. Thank you

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2051 comments Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer?

"Sixteen-year-old Willa is fortunate to have a happy blended family. But a frantic phone call from Pryor, Texas, shatters the calm. Willa’s birth father has murdered his second wife and daughters . . . and the police think he’s on his way east to hunt down Willa and her mother."

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2 comments Yess thank you

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2051 comments Katie wrote: "Yess thank you"

You're welcome! Glad to help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Wounds (other topics)