Eureka {An Advance Roleplay} discussion

Common Area > News Corner!!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited May 25, 2020 04:57PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 457 comments Mod
This is where announcements will be made by your mods.

Announcement 1: The alpha will all be male except for Bluebloom. You can process to make your characters.

message 3: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited May 25, 2020 08:47PM) (new)

Announcement 2: Characters will roleplayed in one place at a time not multiples unless a valid reason is given to me.

Announcement 3:
There will be a time skip every six months. So every six months equals one year has passed. This gives the characters time to grow, so make the best of your time rping. The next year will start November 28 .

message 5: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Aug 02, 2020 07:07PM) (new)

Announcement 4:
The Yellowstone Alpha is up for grabs. If you already have an alpha you can't claim another. If you want the position let me know the gender and when can it be made.

message 6: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Aug 13, 2020 05:06PM) (new)

Announcement 5

Pack members can interact together and go on each other part of the castle without consequences unless something happens.

Announcement 6:

So I'm back to rp. I hope everyone is doing well. I see this group have slowed down some. Let's get it back up. If you have any suggestions on improving this group, do share! I think I will do a few polls to determine the direction the group will go, so be on the lookout for those!