Mount TBR 2020 discussion

Mount Blanc (24 books) > Sahar's Climb

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sahar (new)

Sahar Siddiqi (miublaze) | 7 comments Hi! I thought I would give this a shot (I've been staring at the unread books on my shelves for years and now I need a kick in the pants.)

message 2: by Sahar (new)

Sahar Siddiqi (miublaze) | 7 comments 1. Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

This is my third time reading this and I want to actually finish the series this year.

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla B (carlamwestyahoocom) | 52 comments welcome and good luck to you! I had high hopes for this year and this yeR I've read LESS than I've read over the last 10 or so years! I discovered diamond dots and blame that lol. I'm looking at giving myself a kick come July 1. half year point is a good place to start haha.

message 4: by Sahar (new)

Sahar Siddiqi (miublaze) | 7 comments Carla wrote: "welcome and good luck to you! I had high hopes for this year and this yeR I've read LESS than I've read over the last 10 or so years! I discovered diamond dots and blame that lol. I'm looking at gi..."

Thanks! It does end up being like that sometimes XD. I actually have a diamond dots kit that I still haven't tried out.

message 5: by Sahar (last edited May 25, 2020 08:19PM) (new)

Sahar Siddiqi (miublaze) | 7 comments 2. Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #2) by Leigh Bardugo

Pretty solid sequel! I have heard that people don't like who the main character ends up with by the end of the series, and I'm INTRIGUED (I don't even know who to root for).

message 6: by Sahar (new)

Sahar Siddiqi (miublaze) | 7 comments 3. Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #3) by Leigh Bardugo

I read Shadow and Bone for the first time in 2012, and now 8 years later, I've finished the trilogy. Yaaaaaay

To be honest, I'm not really upset about who Alina ends up with. I do think the final fight ended pretty quickly though.

message 7: by Sahar (new)

Sahar Siddiqi (miublaze) | 7 comments 4. Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan

I've wanted to read this since elementary school, and now I have. Pretty quick read, although I think I've gotten too old to really be into it.