Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Completed 60K Novel of Fantasy/Dying World Genre, Short Story Collection

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Herrington (misscmarie) | 3 comments Hello!

I'm hoping for a couple readers, the novel is very melancholy so looking for people that like somewhat sad books.

I'm asking for impressions, story concerns, things you don't think flow well, plot threads, what you like and dislike! I'll have a short list of questions in specific but I definitely will be happy to hear any and all feedback given.

It's a tale set in a quiet land where the elements are acting very strangely. A small found family travels across it's empty, beautiful lands. Along their way they tell each other stories of the important places and people that came before.

Thank you in advance, I would really appreciate the time, this will be my first book published if all goes well!

message 2: by Elaine (new)

Elaine  | 15 comments I'll have a look at the first chapter if you send me a google doc link.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Herrington (misscmarie) | 3 comments Elaine wrote: "I'll have a look at the first chapter if you send me a google doc link."

Thank you! I will PM you here in a moment

message 4: by Ackash (new)

Ackash Kumar | 31 comments Hey there, Chelsea! Would you like to swap books with my 100k+ YA/NA book with hints of fantasy and self help regarding the zodiac and superpowers and adventures? I think it would be really interesting hehe

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Herrington (misscmarie) | 3 comments Hello Ackash, I'm up for swaps, I'll PM you :)