YA Romance!!! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Random Stuff > LET'S CELEBRATE MAY!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 775 comments Mod
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's that time again, folks! MAY IS ALMOST OVER!:( It's so very tragic! Wanna celebrate our group memories from May and try to do some "fun-ish" things? Come join us for our May CELEBRATION on May 31st, 2020. This partaaay will be happening all day! Write your own acrostic poems, share some of your FAVORITE May memories, and listen to some rockin' music! Who's in?

-Becca da Romance Queen<3

message 2: by Elena (last edited May 25, 2020 09:53AM) (new)

Elena Yeah, I can't believe May is almost over too. It came and went in the blink of an eye. It's been a fun month though, I got to read some great books and enjoy Netflix haha. I'm in on the celebration, btw. I could write a short story about the month of May or a poem. I don't have any ideas right now but I'm positive I will come up for something later on! Also, I think this idea is great, to celebrate the month and remember some moments from it.

message 3: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Yes, I agree with the blink of an eye thing. I also got to read some great books and my mom just got Netflix so I can finally watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before (lol). Ok, sounds great!

message 4: by Elena (new)

Elena Becca da wrote: "Yes, I agree with the blink of an eye thing. I also got to read some great books and my mom just got Netflix so I can finally watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before (lol). Ok, sounds great!"

Ooh, great movie! I also recently got Netflix, so I feel you:) There's a second part to the movie too, so you can watch them together! Would you let me know your toughts on it (or them, if you watch them both) afterwards?

message 5: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Yes, of course! I'm going to read the book this year, so I will most definitely watch the movie and plus my sister kept asking me if we could watch it right after we had just finished a movie at 12 AM, she always watches movies with me, but also always complains that they are inappropriate because the people are "touching." Having a twin has its pros and its cons...

message 6: by Elena (new)

Elena Becca da wrote: "Yes, of course! I'm going to read the book this year, so I will most definitely watch the movie and plus my sister kept asking me if we could watch it right after we had just finished a movie at 12..."

Hahaha the books are great too, and I really liked the bond between the sisters. I can only tell you that because I don't want to spoil anything :)

message 7: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

Okay :)

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena :)

message 9: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new)

I am so sorry y'all, but I have to postpone everything happening on May 31st to June 1st because I am super busy tomorrow. You guys can still discuss your buddy reads, but I probably won't be available. Just bear with me and pretend that June 1st is actually May 31st.

message 10: by River ❤️, Mod available to do whatever needs done (new)

River ❤️ | 166 comments Mod
All good Becca!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.