Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 74k Adult Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzie (last edited Jun 08, 2020 07:49PM) (new)

Lizzie Sommers | 6 comments Hi all! I have finished a contemporary romance novel that I would really love to have some feedback on. Here's my working blurb for your consideration

Some masks are meant to stay on.

But are they? For as long as I could remember I was the shy, stubborn girl from the small town hardly anyone had heard of. I would lock myself in a room and hide.To shy and stubborn to come into the light and take a chance on love, even if I would get hurt in the end. Drowning my feelings in my books like most girls my age. Fawning over a man I knew would never love someone like me.

And now I’ve come face to face with the one man I’ve always known would never love me. Alex Stewart. The womanizer. Bad boy. Basically the walking romance trope that many women seem to swoon over. The one man who I’ve hated for as long as I could remember.

However, the universe seems to find my hatred for him somewhat comical. Which is why he’s here. Back in town after not showing his face for nearly a decade. And what happened next was no joke. No matter how many times I try to convince myself that it didn’t.

What have I gotten myself into?

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please message me or leave a comment
Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Hapeman (tabithahapeman) | 18 comments Good afternoon! I would be happy to beta for you. Are you interested in a potential swap?
Feel free to email me: thapeman628@gmail.com

message 3: by Ayushi (new)

Ayushi Sharma (ayushi_sharma) | 28 comments Hey, if this offer is still available, I would love to read your book.

message 4: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Sommers | 6 comments Tabitha wrote: "Good afternoon! I would be happy to beta for you. Are you interested in a potential swap?
Feel free to email me: thapeman628@gmail.com"

ooh thank you so much. and yes, sure. I'd love to do a swap

message 5: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Sommers | 6 comments Ayushi wrote: "Hey, if this offer is still available, I would love to read your book."
Yes, the this offer is still available thank you so much for your interest

message 6: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Hapeman (tabithahapeman) | 18 comments Lizzie wrote: "Tabitha wrote: "Good afternoon! I would be happy to beta for you. Are you interested in a potential swap?

ooh thank you so much. and yes, sure. I'd l..."

Great! Looking forward to it!

message 7: by Amy-Louise (new)

Amy-Louise (amy-louise298) | 7 comments Hello Lizzie,
I am very interested in beta reading your romance novel. The synopsis has me very intrigued. Hope you will consider me.
Amy-Louise

message 8: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Sommers | 6 comments Amy-Louise wrote: "Hello Lizzie,
I am very interested in beta reading your romance novel. The synopsis has me very intrigued. Hope you will consider me.
Amy-Louise"

Thank you so much for your interest! I'd love to have you beta for me.

message 9: by Lizzie (last edited May 30, 2020 10:33AM) (new)

Lizzie Sommers | 6 comments Tabitha wrote: "Lizzie wrote: "Tabitha wrote: "Good afternoon! I would be happy to beta for you. Are you interested in a potential swap?

ooh thank you so much. and y..."

and if you're still interested in a swap feel free to message me or send me an email and I'll provide my information thank you so much for your interest

message 10: by Ackash (new)

Ackash Kumar | 31 comments Hey there, Lizzie! Would you like to swap books with my 100k+ YA/NA book with hints of fantasy and self help regarding the zodiac and superpowers and adventures? I think it would be really interesting hehe

message 11: by Colleen (last edited Jun 08, 2020 10:18AM) (new)

Colleen S. | 3 comments Hi Lizzie:
This is my favorite genre! If you still need someone, I'd be thrilled to get to read your work.
Please email me at beta.reader00@gmail.com (those are zeros, by the way)
Thanks!

message 12: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Sommers | 6 comments Colleen wrote: "Hi Lizzie:
This is my favorite genre! If you still need someone, I'd be thrilled to get to read your work.
Please email me at beta.reader00@gmail.com (those are zeros, by the way)
Thanks!"

ooh! yeah sure. I can always use more betas. thank you so much for your interest

message 13: by Colleen (new)

Colleen S. | 3 comments Great - looking forward to receiving it.
Thanks!