Grimoire (RP) discussion

Gerard's house (that's not yet a home)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 228 (228 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is Gerard's houseeeee

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard walked in with Archer. He plopped down on a bean bag.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer came in, looking around. He sat on the couch, pulling his legs up and crossing them. "Okay... well... talk."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard shrugged. "Well... where should I start?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer shrugged, looking away. He slipped his shoes off, then laid down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh, I know! I'm an insomniac and I have OCD." He said excitedly, then added more glumly, "And, um, I lost a lot of people in my life. So I don't get attached."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer turned his head to look at Gerard. "I'm sorry.... But you know not everyone leaves, right?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard shrugged. "Almost everyone." Then he glared at Archer. "Don't you dare pity me."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer turned onto his side, wrapping his arms around himself. "Why not?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because. I hate it." He said, and stumbled into the kitchen. He got some marshmallows and plopped back down.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer turned back onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. His expression was pained. "Well, too bad," was all he could manage before falling silent.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard looked at him angrily. "Everyone has left me. And they didn't give me pity when they left. So why should you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because. I actually care about people, alright?" Archer snapped, still looking up at the ceiling.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard took that like a blow to the heart. "Ouch." He said, looking down.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer sat up and hugged his knees. "I'm sorry... But.... I'm not just here for the fun of it. I do care..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard sat silently. No one really cared about him. Void barely said anything. His parents kicked him out. Only Andrew had cared about him, but then he died. Gerard pinched himself hardly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer stood and walked over, then sat down in front of Gerard. He took his hands and stared down at them. "I do...."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard didn't look him in the eye. "I believe it, but you're going to leave soon too. Once Julian comes back. Once you decide I'm not worth it. Once you decide I'm too drunk. Once you decide I'm too crazy." He whispered.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer laughed a dry laugh. "You're the crazy one? You're the drunk one?" He rolled up one of his sleeves, revealing several oozing sores. He slid his sleeve back down. "Heroin." He pointed to his red and sore nose. "Cocaine." He held up his hands, which were shaking. "Alcohol." He crossed his arms, looking Gerard dead in the eye.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard smiled and pointed to all of the scars on his arm. "All of those plus cutting." He looked down. He hated his scars, but it was what made him him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer rolled his eyes. "Welcome to the club. I cut too, there's nothing special about it."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard looked up at Archer. His head was cocked. "What happened to Julian?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, okay?" Archer snapped. "I don't know where he is..."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard looked back down. "Okay, okay. But that's the same with Void..." He trailed off.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer just shook his head. "I'm still angry at you..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?" Gerard stared at his shoes.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer stood, pacing the room. "Because! I seriously doubt you do heroin. Cocaine, maybe, but not heroin. You're just doing that to show me up. Because for some reason, you have to be better than me. You have to be more depressed than me. It's stupid!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard was hurt. He walked out and went to the woods. That Archer was a drama boi.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(( can archer go to the woods? ))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, I'm salty now. Cause Archer isn't being dramatic.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( k I'll bring him back sry! ))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer sat on the couch, his arms and legs crossed. He was fuming. "Seriously? You're just going to leave? Oh, wow, run away from your problems. Sure...." Archer shook his head. "He just has to show everyone up, doesn't he? It's just a competition, isn't it? He has to be the most depressed, or everything will fall apart. But, in the process, he invalidates me! If I say I do crack, then he says I do that AND cut, then that's purposefully making things a competition and invalidating me!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( wait lemme delete mine and put it after ))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard slowly walked back in, his head hung. "Look, Archer, I'm sorry. But I wasn't 'pretending to do heroin and cocaine'. And if I did pretend to do cocaine and heroin, that's sick. And I've been clean. And I don't care if you're more depressed or whatever than me. Why do you care?" Gerard shook his head.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Gtg - lunch ))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer scowled. "Because you invalidated me. I trusted you with something personal of mine, and instead of saying, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, it's okay,' or something like that, you said, 'Same, but I ALSO do this.' You basically just said, 'Yeah, that's true you do that, but I'm better because I do that PLUS this.' That's just shitty human behavior, plain and simple. And don't think I'm being dramatic, because I'm not."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard looked down. "It's instinct. I'm sorry." He walked closer to Archer and hugged him.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer hugged him back, his expression softening. "I forgive you..."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry." He whispered again.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I said it's okay, alright?" Archer said softly. He pulled Gerard down so he was sitting next to him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard shrugged. "I tend to hurt people a lot."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know you didn't hurt me, right? I was just mildly angry..." Archer said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard looked down. (view spoiler) He didn't say anything back. He bit the inside of his cheeks because the silents was deathdefying.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer gently laid one of his hands on the side of Gerard's face. "Are-Are you okay? I'm sorry..."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard nodded. "Are you?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer withdrew his hand, wrapping his arms around himself in a hug. "Yeah."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard pulled him into another hug and then let go.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer didn't let go. He held onto Gerard, resting his head on his shoulder.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Gerard smiled genuinely. He kissed Archer's forehead.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Archer looked up suddenly, looking into Gerard's eyes. He thought for a moment, his breath catching, then kissed him gently.

« previous 1 3 4 5