2022 Reading Challenge discussion

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared (The Hundred-Year-Old Man, #1)
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (last edited Jun 02, 2020 07:15AM) (new)

SarahKat | 3076 comments This thread is to discuss The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson.

Pages: 396 pages

Length: 1 Month (June)

Participants: Niya, Fiona, Allie, Dikshita

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

message 2: by Dikshita (new) - added it

Dikshita (Nightime BookNerd) | 193 comments Hi can I participate in this Buddy read too?

message 3: by Dikshita (new) - added it

Dikshita (Nightime BookNerd) | 193 comments Starting this one today. Really excited.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (spookiieej) | 313 comments I really enjoyed this book. it's crazy. however, my mom absolutely hated this book. so I'm curious what you guys will think about it :)

message 5: by Niya (new) - added it

Niya | 36 comments I've downloaded it and should start in by the end of the week. Hope it's good as I've been really looking forward to it!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.