2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Pride and Prejudice
This topic is about Pride and Prejudice
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > Pride and Prejudice

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SarahKat, Buddy Reads (new)

SarahKat | 2714 comments This thread is to discuss Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

Pages: 279 pages

Length: 1 Month (June)

Participants: Veronica, Shareen, Fiona, Books and peloton

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

Asma (bunnylover01) | 18 comments Finally finished listening to this. I feel so proud of myself.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) | 1 comments This book is good, but I prefer the movie version with Colin Firth. He is the ideal Mr. Darcy.

ClaraBelle (elsiecorriedale) Margaret wrote: "This book is good, but I prefer the movie version with Colin Firth. He is the ideal Mr. Darcy."

Love that movie!

Nova (a_novaturient_reads) | 14 comments I listened to this on audiobook and absolutely loved the narration! I gave it 4 stars as I felt my interest lapse slightly towards the end, but on the whole it is a huge favourite of mine! I agree about the BBC version too- a masterpiece :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.