Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading May 25?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2064 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Virtually Screwed by Isla Olsen and Pieces Of You by N.R. Walker.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1241 comments I'm currently reading an ARC of The Fiery Crown by Jeffe Kennedy. The length of time it is taking me to read books does not really do them justice. I don't know why it's so hard to sit down and read at the moment.

I bought Burn for Me yesterday so hopefully, I will get to reading it soon. After reading the puzzle last week, it was inevitable that I would need to read this series. :-)

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1149 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I'm currently reading an ARC of The Fiery Crown by Jeffe Kennedy. The length of time it is taking me to read books does not really do them justice. I don't know why it's so hard to ..."

It's amazing. I don't normally re-read things but I have re-read that series a few times now!

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1241 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I'm currently reading an ARC of The Fiery Crown by Jeffe Kennedy. The length of time it is taking me to read books does not really do them justice. I don't k..."

Good to know. I look forward to starting it soon. :-)

message 5: by Chocolatesoup (last edited May 26, 2020 05:52PM) (new)

Chocolatesoup | 364 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I'm currently reading an ARC of The Fiery Crown by Jeffe Kennedy. The length of time it is taking me to read books does not really do them justice. I don't know why it's so hard to ..."

I'm honestly a little jealous of you, that you'll get to read The Hidden Legacy series for the first time AND not have to wait for the next book. Enjoy!

message 6: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 364 comments I'm into The First Girl Child by Amy Harmon, listening to Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed. Last week, I read Beach Read by Emily Henry. Don't let the cute cover fool you, this one had some depth (not knocking light and frothy, I love those too!). Upcoming is Chaos Reigning by Jessie Mihalik.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1241 comments Chocolatesoup wrote: "I'm into The First Girl Child by Amy Harmon, listening to Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed. Last week, I read [book:Beach Read|5..."

I love it when I'm late to the game and have a whole series to read. :-)

I have The First Girl Child on audio. Can you let me know what you think, please? Sometimes Amy Harmon's books can be on the heavy side and I need to be in the right frame of mind.