The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Girls' Dorm ♀ > Jane & Kaylie

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (last edited May 25, 2020 04:44PM) (new)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments (( thanks for creating the dorm! ))

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments (( dorm side photo to be decided later ))

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments Kaylie followed her in and took off her sunglasses.
She made a phone apear in her hands and thought she would make a new live or at least take a video for her vlog of the day but then thought she might just spend some time with Jane.

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments "Goddess of Selfies in general so it includes the photos but also the videos for lives or vlogs for example" Kaylie said opening her suitcase which was really full but well arranged.
"How about you?" She asked. She hadn't guessed and was intrigued to know.

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments (( got to go now... sorry... see ya later! ))

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments (( sorry... I am now. And you? ))

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments "Oh. Well I hadn't guessed!" She simply said continuing to unpack her stuff.

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments (( Rey, you wanna restart it all since the comments disapeared or continue ? ))

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments (( I'll just show my character going to class as almost everyone is attending. Is that okay. If you want though, we can continue. I am okay with absolutely anything ))

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 1218 comments (( no problem, I'll bring Kayloe too :) and Cassandra :) ))

message 12: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Jane came in, grabbed her phone and headed to the garden