A Court of Books and Magic ✧・゚: * discussion

41 views
Recommendations > Kindle Unlimited Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
Hi everyone, recently I got Kindle Unlimited and now I am out of books to read! If anyone else has KU, or knows some good books that are KU, can you please let me know!

Thanks - Q x


message 2: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

Lucy Tonks | 1157 comments Mod
i'm not sure if these two books are ku but i heard really good things about the june boys by court summers and we are the wildcats


message 3: by gilliann (new)

gilliann | 40 comments hi! i was wondering if we could make a section on prime reading recommendations because that’s what i have. thanks :)


☀︎El In Oz☀︎ (elinoz) Oooh pls do!


message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Holder | 11 comments I recommend Fallen Academy by Leia Stone. It's a four part series and I was hooked all the way through. I felt it was really good for a Kindle Unlimited series. Here's the link for the Goodreads description:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...


message 6: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
Rebecca wrote: "I recommend Fallen Academy by Leia Stone. It's a four part series and I was hooked all the way through. I felt it was really good for a Kindle Unlimited series. Here's the link for the Goodreads de..."

I have actually read the first one but never carried on - does it get better? (Not saying the first one was bad)


message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Holder | 11 comments ♦♣ Queen of Faerie ♠♥ wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "I recommend Fallen Academy by Leia Stone. It's a four part series and I was hooked all the way through. I felt it was really good for a Kindle Unlimited series. Here's the link for ..."

In my opinion it did. I think I might have even read it a second time


message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Holder | 11 comments Just finished the Bargainer series by Laura Thalassa! I thought it was fun. I feel the author could have done better with world building but overall it was a good story. Very steamy!


message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Holder | 11 comments Jamie wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "Just finished the Bargainer series by Laura Thalassa! I thought it was fun. I feel the author could have done better with world building but overall it was a good story. Very steamy..."

Lol I've stopped lying to myself. They're fun to read lol. But ngl, the plot in this book is actually fun. Especially in the first book. I really liked the concept :)


message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Holder | 11 comments Also, I'm about to start Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack) on KU. It has about 1800 ratings on Amazon so seems like a good bet. I'll let yall know how it is :)


message 11: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
I read the Iron Blood series by J.N. Colon on KU and loved it! It's a fantasy romance that's the right level of steamy but not too graphic, and very emotional with a good plot.


message 12: by Monica (new)

Monica Little (myunicorndied) | 4 comments My favorite Kindle Unlimited reads so far have been:

The Tainted Accords by Kelly St. Clare
The Last Witch series (third one comes out this month) by M.J. Lawrie - The Verity by her is also good
Kingdom of Runes series (4 books out so far) by Audrey Grey
Seeker of Time series by J.M. Buckler

Steamy reads:

Vampire Towers series by Kelly St. Clare
The Four Horseman series (3 books out so far) by Laura Thalassa


message 13: by Monica (new)

Monica Little (myunicorndied) | 4 comments Oh, also Until the End of the World series by Sarah Lyons Fleming


back to top