Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Looking for 2-3 Beta readers for 14K word business non-fiction book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve | 1 comments I have a draft of my book finished and need a couple beta readers.

The book is 14,000 words and teaches companies how to identify and protect their inventions using patents. The audience is primarily technology companies, but the book does not get into any technical details. It covers my 3-step process: Identify - Evaluate - Protect. I am an intellectual property attorney and will use this book to help attract new clients.

I've done some light editing myself and want several beta readers to point out areas that need more work before I move to the more detailed editing. If you are interested in this project, please message me.

message 2: by Soare (new)

Soare Stapanire | 56 comments Hey Steve,
I'd like to beta-read your non-fiction book. If you're interested you can email me at fu65745@gmail.com for more info.
Thanks and have a good day!

message 3: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Gibson | 49 comments Hi Steve!
I’d be interested in beta reading your work! I’d just need a little more clarification on a couple of things to make sure we’d be a good fit. Please contact me if you’re interested in working together at tabbygibson2016@gmail.com !
Thanks,
Tabitha

message 4: by Wentzel (new)

Wentzel Lombard | 42 comments Hi, Steve. My rate is $1 for every 2000 words. Samples of my work are available on request. wentzellombard@yahoo.com

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna (andzela) | 20 comments Hi! I would like to beta read for you. My email is andzela_a@yahoo.com
Regards, Anna

message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Kane | 28 comments Hi,

I would totally love to help you with your book. Please check out my website charmzedits.wordpress.com and see my prices. If this is something you are happy with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
Charlotte

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina (teadee) | 117 comments Hi,
I would love to beta read for you! Here are my rates. I offer a $5.00 if when you place the order through Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5cef8707bc.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Tina