What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Possible YA fantasy romance with angels

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Bulman | 26 comments The book centers around a female MC and a group of angels. The leader of the angels is with another female member of his team whos name i believe is amara and they have given one other their Rahs however when the female mc comes along this all starts falling apart. I know this is a series and also branches off into a side series which follows the orginal book characters kids. I probably read this in around 2016 or 2017

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 327 comments The only angel related YA romance stories I've read are Angelfall and Angels' Blood which are both series novels.

In both there are a group of angels and the main angel is kind of dating/has some sort of history with another pretty female angel. And then the main female character shows up and messes that up

If it's not either of those two the only other angel series I can think of is Hush, Hush but I've never read it so no clue if it's the one!

Also try checking out this list (it's got a whole bunch of YA angel books and yours may already be on the list)
https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/5...

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33479 comments Mod
Caitlin, that's a good start. However – you must more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)