What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Ghost story? Girl & her sister live in huge house they rarely see their father who is almost never home. Oldest sees spirits not ghosts (echoes of the past, replaying their last moments). Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Dowers | 11 comments A girl and her sister live in a hug house, they almost never see their dad. I think there's only 1 servant, a women who does everything around the home, even nanny's the sister. The oldest sees spirits (echoes of the past replaying there last moments. Not ghosts) She mistakes the a ghosts. Every day seems to be exactly the same, she discovers thy are in a time loop. Shey can't leave the grounds, but one days shes able and she goes to the nearest church to meet a man who suddenly and mysteriously turned up at the house. I think the time loop gets broken and normality is restored

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 25, 2020 06:50AM) (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Kylie, I added plot details and a spoiler alert to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small “edit” link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website – not the Mobile website or app.

How old are the sisters? Is this book for teens or adults?

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1507 comments When did you read it? Do you remember anything about the cover? Was it hardcover or paperback?

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Dowers | 11 comments The rockabilly werewolf from Mars wrote: "When did you read it? Do you remember anything about the cover? Was it hardcover or paperback?"

I'm afraid I don't remember any of those things

message 5: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 1859 comments Kylie wrote: "I'm afraid I don't remember any of those things"

You don't have to know the exact date, but a range of years, even a decade, is helpful to anyone who might search for the book for you. Whether you read it in the last four years, or some time in the 1970's, will make a big difference.

message 7: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Dowers | 11 comments Afraid not but thank you Very Bentoboxcreature22

message 8: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Dowers | 11 comments I read it in the last decade