What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > I cab't remember the year I read it, the author or the name

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Dowers | 11 comments The book was about a girl from a well to do family who saves a dog from getting run over by a horse and cart and ends up with an injured leg and a limp. Because they don;t think she will attract a husband ser fahily family humps at an offer and gives or sells her to a wealthy man. he keeps her in a bedroom, one leg chained to the bed. The man turns out to be ok and I think she cares for him eventually

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 27, 2020 07:31PM) (new)

Kris | 33469 comments Mod
Kylie, that's a good start. However – you must add genre and plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.

- A range of years is fine for when you read the book (e.g., 1990's, before 2010).

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.