Challenge Corner discussion

The Princess Trials (The Princess Trials, #1)
This topic is about The Princess Trials
Let's Buddy! - Science Fiction > The Princess Trials by Cordelia Castel -> Starting June 6th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 57754 comments Mod
Thirty young women. A handsome prince. A battle to the death

Water is scarce. Deserts have taken over the land. Nuclear war has devastated humanity. Humans live in walled super cities to keep out the irradiated. The land that was formerly known as America is divided into kingdoms ruled by royal elites.

Born into the lowest Echelon of the Kingdom of Phangloria, sixteen-year-old Zea Calico faces a life of hunger, thirst, and toil. The only way out of this drudgery is revolution, and Zea is desperate to help the cause.

When the palace calls for candidates to compete to marry Prince Kevon, Zea joins the Princess Trials to search the palace for weaknesses.

The trials should be a fairytale of sumptuous meals, ballgowns, and romance, but one misplaced word causes Zea to attract the Prince's attention. When Zea uncovers the man beneath Prince Kevon's public facade, she is at risk of falling in love and losing sight of her mission.

But the televised beauty pageant turns deadly, and Zea must fight for survival.

Perfect for fans of The Hunger Games and The Selection, this exciting tale of courage, intrigue, and betrayal will have you turning pages.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Starting this now!

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

38%: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

65%: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

92%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments Reading a bit tonight before bed. No post til tomorrow at the earliest for sure.

message 8: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments 10% this is a little slow to get into but that may be because I’ve been self-inundating with dramatic Princess tales. Zeta seems feisty enough for me to pull me through this book, though!

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah this definitely started off slow for me. Maybe it’s just my ebooks lately but that’s the vibe I’ve been getting.

message 10: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments 22% character guess (view spoiler)

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim wrote: "22% character guess [spoilers removed]"

OMG (view spoiler)

message 12: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments Alaina wrote: "Kim wrote: "22% character guess [spoilers removed]"

OMG [spoilers removed]"

description

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Kim wrote: "22% character guess [spoilers removed]"

OMG [spoilers removed]"

"

😂😂 I mean I got it but like a chapter or two after that

message 14: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments 47% (view spoiler)

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim wrote: "47% [spoilers removed]"

Oh man. The makeover

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lemme know if you want to dive in to the next book of this series.

message 17: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments Alaina wrote: "Lemme know if you want to dive in to the next book of this series."

Just finished, hell yea I want to read book 2!!

message 18: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments 100% (view spoiler)

message 19: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yay! I’ll make this into a series thread after my shower ☺️

message 20: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments Alaina wrote: "Yay! I’ll make this into a series thread after my shower ☺️"

the next book doesn't come out until August 😫

message 21: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim | 1636 comments Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

totally agreed.

(view spoiler)

message 22: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Yay! I’ll make this into a series thread after my shower ☺️"

the next book doesn't come out until August 😫"

Aw man! I thought it was already out since you could see it on Amazon.. that sucks