Challenge Corner discussion

The Best Man
This topic is about The Best Man
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary > The Best Man by Winter Renshaw -> Starting June 5th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 51878 comments Mod
I didn’t know her name, but I heard her laugh, tasted her lips, felt her warm skin as I held her in my arms. Together we watched our young children playing in the sand, the warm ocean lapping at the shore behind them as the setting sun painted the sky. She was my soulmate and this was our life, our beautiful forever …

Then I woke up—alone in a hospital room, connected to wires and machines.

There was no wife. No kids. Not a single soul waiting for me. That life I dreamt of—never existed.

The woman I loved, the woman I knew better than I knew myself—wasn’t real.

Until she walked into my life six months later …

And it was both the best and worst day of my life because the woman of my dreams—was about to marry my best friend.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This angsty contemporary romance contains NO cheating or love triangles.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments Trying to stay on track somewhat this month so I’m starting a day early lol

20% (view spoiler)

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hahaha I’m already behind on one book. Hoping to get all caught up today as well

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments You're super quick so I'm sure you'll be on schedule in no time lol

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments 23% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments 48% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments 74% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments 76% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments Finished (view spoiler)

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

starting this now!

Attack Salmon Chapter 2 (view spoiler)

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

24%: (view spoiler)

message 13: by Attack Salmon (last edited Jun 08, 2020 07:27AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Attack Salmon Chapter 3 (view spoiler)

Attack Salmon Chapter 11 (view spoiler)

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

52%: (view spoiler)

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

73%: (view spoiler)

message 17: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments Alaina wrote: "73%: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Attack Salmon Chapter 14 (view spoiler)

message 20: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Alaina wrote: "73%: [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Attack Salmon Chapter 23 (view spoiler)

Attack Salmon Chapter 24 (view spoiler)

Attack Salmon Chapter 50 (view spoiler)

Attack Salmon Finished (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3165 comments Attack Salmon wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)