LOVE READING, ( I'M NOT ADDICTED TO READING, i can quit when i finish the book) discussion

Introduce yourself(Here First)

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
Hey here you can introduce youself if you are a new member!
Welcome everyone!:)

message 2: by Krystal (new)

Krystal  (Nerdy_book_lover_1987) (nerdy_book_lover_1987) hi I'm krystal, 33 sahm from MD

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 5 comments Hey everyone,
My name is Amber, 31 years old and an author that loves writing and reading. My favorite is reading YA.

Vampire who loves books (blackbookscrown) | 14 comments Hey i'm Alexander Fynn but call me Alex or Fynn I'm 19 years old and I also love writing and actually almost like all genre of books

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander wrote: "Hey i'm Alexander Fynn but call me Alex or Fynn I'm 19 years old and I also love writing and actually almost like all genre of books"

dang, i am 16 and i love mostly romance and mystery, i like that you like every genre you will do great, do you have a fav book??

Vampire who loves books (blackbookscrown) | 14 comments I think my all time fave book is Carry On from Rainbow Rowell

message 7: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
I heard a lot about this book!

Vampire who loves books (blackbookscrown) | 14 comments which book is it I can't click on the link :(

message 9: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
oh sorry I think that it was a mistake hahah I just wanted to reply to your comment but I don't know why there is a link there hahah!

Vampire who loves books (blackbookscrown) | 14 comments ohh Idek how to reply to a comment

message 11: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
are you using you laptop or your phone?

message 13: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
Did you ever use Goodreads with your laptop? OMG it's really different in the laptop there a lot of think that you can't find on your cell!

message 14: by Ally (new)

Ally | 4 comments Hey, ‘m ally, and I’m 14:) love reading fiction and YA!

message 15: by Krystal (new)

Krystal  (Nerdy_book_lover_1987) (nerdy_book_lover_1987) Chada wrote: "Did you ever use Goodreads with your laptop? OMG it's really different in the laptop there a lot of think that you can't find on your cell!"

haha i actually went and got on my computer! i mostly use my phone because my daughter uses my computer for school and things right now with distance learning!

Vampire who loves books (blackbookscrown) | 14 comments Chada yes I did and I know it's waaay different

message 17: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
hahah ok

message 18: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
Krystal wrote: "Chada wrote: "Did you ever use Goodreads with your laptop? OMG it's really different in the laptop there a lot of think that you can't find on your cell!"

haha i actually went and got on my comput..."

i saw your daughter in your profil photo she's so beautifule!

message 19: by Krystal (new)

Krystal  (Nerdy_book_lover_1987) (nerdy_book_lover_1987) Chada wrote: "Krystal wrote: "Chada wrote: "Did you ever use Goodreads with your laptop? OMG it's really different in the laptop there a lot of think that you can't find on your cell!"

haha i actually went and ..."

Thank you :)

message 20: by Linda (new)

Linda McCutcheon (mccutch12) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Linda from New York. I do book reviews on Instagram @McCutch12bookreviews. I post reviews here in Goodreads, Amazon and NetGalley. Though I read all genres I especially enjoy historical fiction and psychological thrillers. A little romance never hurts too!

message 21: by -ˏˋclaraˊˎ- (new)

-ˏˋclaraˊˎ- (taleofteacups) | 2 comments Hello! My name is Clara and I'm 19. I love books about friendship and family dynamics. My favourite genres are fantasy and contemporary ♥

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenneth wrote: "Hello, I'm Ken, from the UK, currently living in Amsterdam. Like books about history and culture. Really love to write and be creative, I just released my first dystopian fiction book, VanWest The ..."

you know i really want to go to UK it my top most wanting place to go!!!
nice to meet you!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

-ˏˋclaraˊˎ- wrote: "Hello! My name is Clara and I'm 19. I love books about friendship and family dynamics. My favourite genres are fantasy and contemporary ♥"

Ohh, good!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

thnks, so much, it seems really fun!!!!
its been my dream since forever
i can't wait to go

may i ask you age or no???

message 25: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Hi!! My name is AlicIa and I’m from Spain so sorry If I make mistakes at writing. I love reading, writing and listening to music. I’m currently in a Hogwarts House identity crisis. I also love LGBTQ+ representation and found family trope in books.

message 26: by William (new)

William | 7 comments I am william. Long time reader, first time caller. I am horror and sci-fi author. I read a lot and I tend to read books similar to what I am writing. My last #wip was a vampire novel so I read a lot of vampire novels. I will read books that catch my attention. I am working on a master’s degree so for a while I’ll be reading how to write script books. Its too bad the movie scripts I must read won’t count toward my book reading goal for the year.

message 27: by Aulia (new)

Aulia  Yudawan (auliayudawan) | 1 comments Hi readers! I'm Aulia from Indonesia. My favorite genre is romance, self-improvement, and poems. Nice to meet you ;)

message 28: by John (new)

John Higgins (jjhigginsesq) | 1 comments Thx for the invite. ;-) I’m an author of 4 novels and counting, hundreds of briefs when I was a prosecutor, recently appeared on Forensic Files 2 (human sawdust episode), appear on saturday nights on barbadams live radio show, and interview authors on
Hanging with Higgins. Lately been reading books on the writing craft, some thrillers, and bios.

message 29: by Aldara (new)

Aldara | 3 comments Hi! I’m Aldara and I’m from Spain. I love reading new adult or any kind of romance :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Linda wrote: "Hi! I'm Linda from New York. I do book reviews on Instagram @McCutch12bookreviews. I post reviews here in Goodreads, Amazon and NetGalley. Though I read all genres I especially enjoy historical fic..."

oh i never been to New York, but i want to go!!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia wrote: "Hi!! My name is AlicIa and I’m from Spain so sorry If I make mistakes at writing. I love reading, writing and listening to music. I’m currently in a Hogwarts House identity crisis. I also love LGBT..."

no problem about the spelling, and ooo can't wait to see what house you will make it in!!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Aldara wrote: "Hi! I’m Aldara and I’m from Spain. I love reading new adult or any kind of romance :)"

Romance Girllll!!!

love it!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aulia wrote: "Hi readers! I'm Aulia from Indonesia. My favorite genre is romance, self-improvement, and poems. Nice to meet you ;)"

nice to meet you and good choice romance is great!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

John wrote: "Thx for the invite. ;-) I’m an author of 4 novels and counting, hundreds of briefs when I was a prosecutor, recently appeared on Forensic Files 2 (human sawdust episode), appear on saturday nights ..."

What kind of books, and wow!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

William wrote: "I am william. Long time reader, first time caller. I am horror and sci-fi author. I read a lot and I tend to read books similar to what I am writing. My last #wip was a vampire novel so I read a lo..."

oooo yes

message 36: by Erin (new)

Erin (erin2879) Hi! I am Erin and I am 31 years old. I live in Canada. I have always loved reading and my favourite genre is Historical Fiction!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Erin wrote: "Hi! I am Erin and I am 31 years old. I live in Canada. I have always loved reading and my favourite genre is Historical Fiction!"

yes, i have you read between shades of gray you would like that

message 38: by Kerrie (new)

Kerrie | 1 comments Hi, I’m Kerrie. I’m 23 and from the UK. I read a lot of different things but I prefer horror, paranormal or fantasy mainly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

nice, me too!!! kerrie

love the name

message 40: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 1 comments Hi I’m Jenn, thank you Amber for invite:). I live in NJ just turned 43 and had my work Anniversary of 23 years in Jan. Married 17 years with 2 teenagers and 5 pets. My daughter and I volunteer for an Animal rescue however with the quarantine and lockdown they are closed. I do reviews for Authors and post my reviews here on GR and on Amazon. My favorite genres are action/adventure, mystery, paranormal romance and paranormal mysteries. I love wolves, dragons and I’m a huge Godzilla fan. Nice to meet everyone:)👋

message 41: by Catherine (last edited May 26, 2020 01:42AM) (new)

Catherine Habbie Hi everyone! I am a writer and an avid reader. PM me if anyone is interested in reviewing my books:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Catherine-Ha...

message 42: by Emery Rose (new)

Emery Rose | 1 comments Hello everybody! Thanks Chada for inviting me. I'm fifteen and I love to read YA fantasy and historical fiction. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I do some creative writing but have never gotten farther than 30 chapters on my stories. My three favorite book series are, in order, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Throne of Glass, and Game of Thrones. My dream jobs are
1. Archeologist
2. Astrophysicist
3. Paleontologist
4. Volcanologist
5. Medical Researcher

message 43: by William (new)

William | 7 comments you chase those dreams until you find the on that makes you happy.

message 44: by Pome_garnet (new)

Pome_garnet  (pome_garnet) | 7 comments Mod
Hey there!I'm krutika.....I'm a university student pursuing bachelor's degree in geology....and I love to read whenever I get some time!

message 45: by Elaine Marie (new)

Elaine Marie Carnegie-Padgett Author (elainemariecarnegie) | 1 comments Hello Everyone! I am an Author, Journalist and a voracious reader. Thanks for the invite and happy to be here.

message 46: by Jantine (new)

Jantine (eccentriclady) Hi, I'm Jantine. 35 years old. Have been a book addict since before I learned to read, and although I have had periods when I read less, my love for books never really stopped. So. Hi.

message 47: by Allie Nicole (new)

Allie Nicole  Ast Hey! I'm Allie :) I sometimes prefer reading a good book over company. I am a serial reader. I jump from different books (sometimes not finishing but shhh). I'm 21 and live in sunny Florida. Nice to meet you guys

message 48: by EP (new)

EP Jones, Author (epjonesauthor) | 1 comments Thank you for adding me. I'm a reader, but also and author to a series of psychological thrillers. Book one is listed here and I'd love to get feedback from any who read it. The second book in the series should be out early fall. I am an indie author, single mother to an autistic adult daughter, and survivor of domestic violence. I appreciate readers and writers who support us indie authors.

message 49: by Esther (new)

Esther (estherlmj) | 1 comments Hi! Thank you for the invitation. My name is Esther. I'm 20 years old. This year I have been reading less, however I have started to read books from different genres to expand my horizon, haha. Looking forward to reading your posts! :D

LOVE READING, ( I'M NOT ADDICTED TO READING, i...

unread topics | mark unread