The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Guys' Dorm ♂️ > Carter & Jackson & Chase

Comments Showing 1-50 of 441 (441 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter walked into the dorm with his bags. He had his ear buds in and was listening to music.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jackson and Chase are at the courtyard but Jackson should be back soon))

message 3: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) He put his stuff in his room and decided to make his amazingly good secret recipe cinnamon rolls for Caelana because she requested them. He began to work.

message 4: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) A gym bag and a Coke appeared in the bedroom nearest to the living room

message 5: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter was enjoying himself in the silence around him and the music playing. He began to cut up the butter needed while the yeast was rising. Luckily he had on a short sleeve shirt because it was about to get messy.

message 6: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) A toothbrush and other stuff appeared in the bathroom

message 7: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter was now up to his tattooed arms in dough and rolling it out while he was on the phone.

message 8: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter was now up to his tattooed arms in dough and rolling it out while he was on the phone.

message 9: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((sorry slow wifi))

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited May 24, 2020 06:40PM) (new)

((Sorry I haven’t responded, my friend IRL’s house got broken into and they stole toilet paper, food, etc. so we and a couple neighbors and friends, gave her some essentials and things. Then we had a social distanced dinner together and we played charades.))

message 11: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((oh my. can he meet one of you guys now? I dont think he can handle both at the same time))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah they were pretty shocked, especially since everything was locked and alarmed. Jackson can head there now if you want))

message 13: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((charades, huh? uh later))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((? My friend has a little sister with a charades obsession... the game was- interesting))

message 15: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((lol i was here breaking my back on the roof while you played 'charades'))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh ur poor back! How’s it now?))

message 17: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) "Yea, yes, mhm, well I dont hate it here, yea, I'm making food for Laena, yes, how about you?, the boys come after you yet? mhm. ok." Carter nodded holding the phone against his head with his shoulder as he kneaded the dough. His tattoos were hard to see with all the dough on his arms.

message 18: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((good, thx.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg to bed. Continue tmrw guys?))

message 20: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((ya))

message 21: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((night)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Morning!))

message 23: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((morning!))

message 24: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter nodded into the phone as he twisted the dough around. "Yes shes safe. No. Yes. I'm watching over her be calm. Yes. Some dude named Tauren? No. 7 actually."

message 25: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 25, 2020 07:17AM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) A group of people landed with a thud. Hazel ran up, shouting "BOO!!!" and tackling Carter.

message 26: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter's phone went flying and he ended up on the floor his arms still covered in dough. "What the hell?" Where did all these people come from? Why were his weapons in his bedroom? Hadn't he locked the door? All of these thoughts were running through his mind.

message 27: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel smothered him with kisses before sitting up. She patted his chest. "This is Lexi, and your roommate Chase." Hazel gestured

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited May 25, 2020 07:52AM) (new)

“And this Jackson, your other roommate and his younger sister Emily.” Ciara introduces, giggling

message 29: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter was slightly less confused and grinned up at Hazel. Then he turned his head to Ciara. "You were a part of this too? Troublemakers. " he said shaking his head at the two of them. He looked down and realized that his doughy hands were a bit stuck to the floor. He pulled them off and hugged Hazel with his elbows careful not to get dough on her. "Thanks a lot you two. just what I needed a bunch of michevious people that just happened to burst in when I had my arms covered in dough.

message 30: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) He waved to the newcomers. " Hi, I'm Carter but Hazel probably already told you that."

message 31: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel hugged him back. "Sorry. Do you want help?"

message 32: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Lexi smiled at him. Chase walked up, shaking Carters hand before wiping the dough on a towel

message 33: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter smiled at Lexi and Chase. He said "Its alright. It was getting unusually quiet anyway. And I do need help. Laena wanted me to make cinnamon rolls for her friend's birthday and I'm not sure if they taste alright so I need some taste testers if you guys are willing." He put on oven mitts and pulled out 3 large pans of mouthwatering large cinnamon rolls. He covered them in frosting.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

“Um yes!” Emily piped up, looking at the cinnamon rolls, “we would love to taste test those!”

“I didn’t know you could bake Carter” Ciara said smiling at Emily’s reaction.

message 35: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter grinned at Emily. He then said to Ciara "Its not a very manly pursuit so not many people know I do." He grabbed a stack of plates and put two large warm gooey cinnamon rolls covered in frosting on a plate for each of them. He handed a plate to Ciara and Emily.

message 36: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((I like Emily already))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD thx!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

“Thanks Carter,” Ciara said. Ciara started to eat hers but burst out laughing when she saw Emily. Emily had frosting covering the tips of some of her fingers and dot on her nose. Emily had eaten about half of the role already, and was finishing up her other half. “That. Was. Heavenly.” Emily says, after she finished, smiling at him, “you should bake more often.”

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson laughed, “you’ve got a little something there,” Jackson said, pointing at her nose. Emily smiled mischievously at him, she then dots his nose with frosting on her fingers. “You’ve got a little something there,” Emily says smirking at him. He steps towards her and she shrieks, hiding behind Lexi and using her as a human shield. “Save me, he’s gonna kill me!” Emily says dramatically.

message 40: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter laughed at Emily's antics. She looked very very messy.

message 41: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel ran, making a flying leap to Jackson

message 42: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Whee!!" Hazel cried

message 43: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Carter grinned at Hazel. "Do you just do that to everyone?" he asked.

message 44: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((gtg to the beach))

message 45: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Nah, im just feeling like everyone needs a good tackle now and then. Plus, its fun!"

message 46: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel climbed off him and smoothed her hair down

message 47: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Lexi laughed, and helped Hazel up. She hid Em behind her, keeping an eye on Jack. There was a playful look in her stance, though.

message 48: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Chase took some of the food and tossed one to Hazel. She caught it, threw it in the air, and tried to catch it in her mouth. "Ahhhhhh..." It lands smack on her face. Chase smirked, seizing Hazel before she fell to the floor. Hazel tossed her head back, plucking the roll off and eating it. Chase gave her a towel, and she cleaned her hands and face off.

message 49: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 25, 2020 11:05AM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Thank ya." Hazel said, and grabbed a bottle of water to wash it down. Chase tossed one to Lexi, who snatched it from the air and ate it primly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciara burst out laughing at the scene. They were all weird group for sure,she thought, a happy smile in her face.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9