What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The History of Lucy's Love Life in Ten and a Half Chapters
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Woman travels back in time and falls in love with notable men from the past. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christina | 2 comments I'm hoping someone can help me to remember this book. I found it in a charity shop, must have been around 12-15 years ago. It was about a woman who managed to travel back through time and she seduced a notable man from each time period. I can't remember who the men were, I think there was a famous author or artist in Italy for a lot of the book. Casanova might have been one of the men, I'm not sure. I think the title was something to do with this theme, falling in love through time with famous men. It might have mentioned 10 men? I really can't remember, I just know the book wasn't very good but I finished it because I don't like leaving a book unfinished. It's driving me crazy that I can't remember the title or author, and I've tried googling it for hours.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
The History of Lucy's Love Life in Ten and a Half Chapters by Deborah Wright seems to match your description.

Search = site:www.goodreads.com "time travel" "famous men" casanova

Christina | 2 comments Kris wrote: "The History of Lucy's Love Life in Ten and a Half Chapters by Deborah Wright seems to match your description.

Search = site:www.goodreads.com "time travel" "famous ..."

Thank you so much Kris! That is indeed the book I was thinking of!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Great. Glad you found your book, Christina.