What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Motorcycle club adult romance book. When girl was younger, one of her uncles saved her but ended up dying. Then she was able to see him as a ghost.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 6 comments This book is part of a standalone series.one of her dad’s motorcycle Club ‘uncle” (think he’s named was tank, not sure tho) saved her but ended up Dying. Then after a while she began to ‘’see’ and ‘talk’ to him as a ‘ghost’ sometimes. she was close with all the motorcycle uncles.As she grows up, she’s still see him. She meets another guy and fall in love and towards the end of the book where she falls in love with with. She still see the ghost but not sure if at the end of the book it was the last time she saw the ghost

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Vanessa, I dded "fantasy" to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

Can you describe her romantic interest?

Location - country, region, well-known city, small town?

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 6 comments It wasn’t really fantasy coz the other books in the series, wasn’t fantasy related.
The main girl’s family used to be in the military, so when she was Younger, she would play with g.i joe dolls and call of duty.
The year I read this book I believe from 2015-2020?
Location- America
Romantic interest- May also be part of the military/motorcycle club, can’t really remember

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Okay, removed "fantasy" from the topic header.