FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
Hey Guys in a book club we discuss books. So why don't you tell what you felt for this particular book at the first instance. What was your First Impression??

message 2: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments I felt that it was a really good book. It had amazing ideas and imaginations of the author.

message 3: by Josie (new)

Josie | 21 comments I actually have a hard time getting into it. I enjoy the movies, but I have a hard time liking the characters in the books.

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 531 comments I absolutely LOVE it. At first I didn't think it was for me, but I read it when I was asking too many questions while watching the movies.` The plot is intricately woven and everything about it was masterful. Go J.K. Rowling!!!!

message 5: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
Yeah!

message 6: by Dalila (new)

Dalila Mandić (dalila93) | 98 comments I watched the first 6 movies, then read the 7th book, then watched the last 2 movies...then I started reading the books.

The thing is, the movie follows the books so good, so when I started reading I was familiar with everything and It just wasn't working for me... I couldn't experience the amazing story and character development better through the books, as I usually do...

So I decided to wait some time to forget about the plot, the details and go back to the books,hopefully experiencing them better...

But, in general, I AM A HARRY POTTER FAN!
The story, the characters, how J.K.R. invented the whole world... I just love it!

message 7: by Blue (new)

Blue Muffin | 2 comments The starting 3 to 4 chapters were a bit boring but after Hagrid's entry everything became so much more interesting!! And then there was no turning back. I was trapped.

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) | 70 comments Blue wrote: "The starting 3 to 4 chapters were a bit boring but after Hagrid's entry everything became so much more interesting!! And then there was no turning back. I was trapped."

That’s how it was for me too :)