I HATE CORONA GROUP discussion

Books you’ve read during quarantine?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

thunderlightning | 3 comments Comment on interesting books you’ve read during quarantine. Sharee your materiallll.

message 2: by Ariin (new)

Ariin Palsule (ariinpalsule) The da Vinci code, Guts, The White Tiger, Beast Master (both volumes 1 and 2), ZETman (Volumes 2-6), Long-short stories, etcetera.

message 3: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 17 comments The Complete works of William Shakespear

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tiffanyslibrary) | 2 comments Rereading Twilight bc Midnight Sun lol

message 5: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 17 comments lol

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 4 comments I read To all the boys I've loved before

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 4 comments and the first two books of the mortal instruments, i'm currently reading the third

message 8: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 17 comments Oo I love mortal instruments

message 9: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy Sajeev (booknerd65) Currently reading After I do.

Kaatt ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Fangirl, The Faerie Guardian all three parts, Distant Dreams, The palace of lost memories and The trouble with flying

message 11: by May (new)

May (Bethany) (bethanywellard) | 37 comments Game of Thrones, Simon Vs the Homo sapiens agenda, The Host, Heartstopper and I’ve read the 7 Narnia books!

message 12: by human (new)

human (ohahiwannapice) | 7 comments I am currently reading Sweet treats and secret crushes

message 13: by Isha (new)

Isha  (isha_suggests) The Raven Cycle, and literally forcing everyone i know to read it as well

message 14: by Lotte❄️ (new)

Lotte❄️ | 2 comments Big ideas simply explained

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

All Souls #1 and #2, The Picture of Dorian Gray, two french books and currently a verse translation of Beowulf

message 16: by Janhavi (new)

Janhavi | 1 comments The Faithful and the Fallen series

message 17: by thunderlightning (new)

thunderlightning | 3 comments Isha wrote: "The Raven Cycle, and literally forcing everyone i know to read it as well"

I loovee the raven cycle, though the spin off was kinda disappointing.

message 18: by Jay (new)

Jay (jay09) Just finished Stolen by Shadows

message 19: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 17 comments Raven cycle I missed those books and oo stolen

message 20: by Leidy (new)

Leidy (leidy09315) | 1 comments ACOTAR Series, Fix Her Up , Love Her or Lose Her , The Hating Game, Tweet Cute, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, Serpent & Dove , We Are Totally Normal, The Kiss Quotient , Heartstopper Series , Only Mostly Devastated, Faker, The Selection Series, Carry On, Velvet and Meet Cute Club so far. I have 14 books coming in the mail & 8 more sitting on my shelf from a previous order lol.

˗ˏˋ maddie ˊˎ˗ | 1 comments The Haunted, I'll be Gone in the Dark, River Under the Road, The Cruel Prince, Giovanni's Room, The Outsider, The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives in Your Home, The Kingdom of Back, Hidden Bodies, Legion, Scavenge the Stars, A Little Life, Sorcery of Thorns, Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson, The Guinevere Deception, Haunted House Short Stories, Obsidio, Bone Crier's Moon, Sadie, The Bone Houses, House of Salt and Sorrows

and a few ARCs I snagged up: Simon the Fiddler, Little Family, Everything is Under Control, Keep Moving, The Paladin, Girl Serpent Thorn, The Resolutions, Dear Emmie Blue

work closed march 16th, it opens back up tomorrow, think it's obvious what i did with allllll that time off, hah

message 22: by jaden (new)

jaden | 13 comments I have mostly been reading fanfiction

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (harasnicolebooks) | 1 comments A Curse So Dark and Lonely, A Heart So Fierce and Broken, Alex & Eliza, Escaping From Houdini. Currently making my way through The Sound of Stars.

message 24: by Isha (new)

Isha  (isha_suggests) thunderlightning wrote: "Isha wrote: "The Raven Cycle, and literally forcing everyone i know to read it as well"

I loovee the raven cycle, though the spin off was kinda disappointing."

true :(((

message 25: by Maira (last edited May 27, 2020 02:57AM) (new)

Maira (mairahussein) | 1 comments The beekeeper of Aleppo and A woman is no man are two of my faves I read during the lockdown. I mostly just reread some of my faves from before like the PJO series etc.

message 26: by Mar (new)

Mar (exdixg) | 1 comments pride and prejudice, toa 2, the deal, some Brazilian and i finish hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy 4

message 27: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 21 comments wanna read The Palace of Illusions

credits for recommending- Isha

message 28: by Breslynn (new)

Breslynn The Hunger Games!! and Gregor the overlander!! (I love Suzanne Collins!!!)

message 29: by ~tea~ (new)

~tea~ (tina_does) I’m apart of like 10 groups so I’m just trying to do all the botms most of which are books by Kasie west

message 30: by SoulSurvivor (new)

SoulSurvivor (kimosabi2018) New authors , A. J. Rivers and Dot Hutchinson among them .

message 31: by Rheanna (new)

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) So many books but some of the really good ones are the Six of Crows series, The Night Circus, Simon vs. The Homo Sapians Agenda, Sadie, The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue, and They Both Die at the End.

message 32: by Anushree15 (new)

Anushree15 S. | 1 comments The upside of falling, matched, A thousand pieces of you, Delirium, the fine art of pretending

Greta Loves Books | 8 comments I read The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and I am currently reading The Diary of a Young Girl. Strongly recommend.

Greta Loves Books | 8 comments Yeah also if you like books about WW2 I recommend The Earth is Singing and Once And Then. They are sooo underrated.

Greta Loves Books | 8 comments You're welcome!

message 36: by Ãyesha (new)

Ãyesha | 0 comments I've read the One of Us is Lying series and loads more books like The Secret Life of Bees and I tried to read Great Expectations (Dickens). lets just say, I dont think im ready for it yet!

message 37: by Lilli Gilliam (new)

Lilli Gilliam Half of the books I read in 2020 were read while I was in quarantine.

eatsleepreadreview | 1 comments Nearly all my books have been quarantine books! Worked from home since day one but - not being able to go the gym has messed me up!

I have been reading 'Happy' books - Harry Potter's/Percy Jackson's

message 39: by Half (new)

Half  | 9 comments Awaken online is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fricken amazing