Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Rambling of the Soul: A Book of Poems and Thoughts
This topic is about Rambling of the Soul
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Add my book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nancy Ann (wendysculy) | 12 comments Please add this book to my author's page. Both the paperback and the kindle version. Thank you

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Done. Also found an errant edition of Ramblings of the Mind.

Please be aware, for future reference, that yours is the 2-space profile, meaning there are 2 spaces between your first and last name (i.e. Nancy^^Ann).
These spaces need to be added for a book to be properly placed on your profile.
When making requests like this, it would be very helpful if you include this information.
Also could I trouble you to take a look through the default profile, in case anything else of yours has ended up there?

Nancy Ann (wendysculy) | 12 comments I believe I tried to add the book myself and it was already on the page just under the default profile. Thank you, I will remember how to write the name in the future. The errant edition can be deleted.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Sorry, might have misused errant, the edition was on the wrong profile, so I moved it to yours and combined it with your other editions of the book, no deletion necessary. :)

Nancy Ann (wendysculy) | 12 comments Thank you

Nancy Ann (wendysculy) | 12 comments I am trying to delete the space in my name. I have another book that is put under the wrong name. So I went into my author's page to take out space and it would not let me.

THe Adventures of Orion and Puppy are under the other Nancy Ann profile.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.