Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Beta needed. YA fantasy romance fiction. First novel! The Twins of Gemini.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new)

Rae Metters | 22 comments Hello! I'm looking for Beta readers for my first novel: The Twins of Gemini. The first book in a trilogy. (89,000 words)

Blurb:
Cass Eden never felt she belonged in her home City of Dunstead. She's spends most of her time with her best friend; Prince Elliott, trying to keep her fiery temper from getting her into trouble and avoiding her step mother's hints about finding a husband. But when the Prince is given a mysterious gift on his eighteenth birthday, Cass's life changes forever. She's torn from everything she's ever known and taken to the glittering city of Starhaven, a sanctuary for a race of magic users that where banished long ago. There she meets the handsome and powerful Master Jem. She finds out her life is a lie and as she struggles with her identity she cant help but find herself drawn to Jem, who is harsh, unfeeling and cruel and Cass cannot understand why he seems to hate her so. As Cass discovers her own secrets about herself she cant help but feel they are connected in some mysterious way. And as dangerous as Jem appears she cannot help but be drawn to him. As if they share some unspoken bond, Like the way that twins do.

Thank you for reading!

message 2: by Ayushi (new)

Ayushi Sharma (ayushi_sharma) | 30 comments Hey, I would love to read your work, I like the blurb, ping me if you want to. Thanks.

message 3: by Rae (new)

Rae Metters | 22 comments hi Ayushi, thank you for your offer. will message you x

message 4: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyjo) | 11 comments Hey Rae! If you’re still looking for people to swap with I would be interested! I have a 99k YA Fantasy I am looking to swap, and I’d be happy to send you a blurb and/or the first few chapters so you can see if it’s something you’d be willing to read. Anyways, if you’d like to swap just send a message my way!

message 5: by Rae (new)

Rae Metters | 22 comments hi guys, sorry only just seen these messages. will try and sort things out with you later on after work. yes ruby sounds great. please send me a blurb x