The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Castle ♖ > Track and Field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments ((yay hello fellow track runner))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (( I just run long distance, 6 miles anyone? LOL))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments ((100 meter, 200 meter and long jump))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (( I run races not track on field. PR: 10 kilometers = 59.58

message 5: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((lol all i got are crew based runs. Crew is an activity where you learn to row very fast and do races up and down a river. The track kids get to run from boat to boat. Nearly fell in the water once.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was in cross country and actually liked it lol))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Dia walked on the track in awe

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily walked onto the track, her pent up energy begging to be released.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Wanna race Em?"

Dia says

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2020 09:02AM) (new)

“Sure! I won’t use my power though because that would be unfair.” Emily said lining up at the start.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments "i won't either"

Dia lines up

"Ready...set...GO!"

she runs

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily runs, neck and neck with Dia, a huge grin on her face.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Dia tries to run faster without going to the shade to travel. she is, at last, an inch in front of Emily

message 14: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((yo soph at the fields lex waiting))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry! Just posted))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

When Emily sees that Dia is ahead of her she flashes her a mischievous grin. She changes the way she is running just enough to give her the extra agility and speed she needs. Emily is running about 3 inches in front of Lydia.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Dia gains on Emily in a heartbeat

message 18: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((Wow! Look at them go! Neck to neck one second, the next one falls behind. But not for long! Go, go, Go!!
*in announcers voice))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily runs a blissful smile on her face. She was about a 1/2 an inch in front of Dia but she knew they would probably end in a tie.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

✿ Six ✿ wrote: "((Wow! Look at them go! Neck to neck one second, the next one falls behind. But not for long! Go, go, Go!!
*in announcers voice))"

((lol!))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Dia gained speed and is an inch in front of Emily

message 22: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) (Come on! This just might be a tie! Impressive! Lets goooo! Emily just got ahead of Ly, but she might catch up! This will determine the race!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily smirked, and putting on speed, she running about a foot in front of Lydia.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

✿ Six ✿ wrote: "(Come on! This just might be a tie! Impressive! Lets goooo! Emily just got ahead of Ly, but she might catch up! This will determine the race!))"

((XD!))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Dia ran so fast her legs were about to give out

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The finish line came into sight and the girls rounded the bend, sprinting. They crossed the finish line at almost the same time. Emily smiled at Lydia, "Nice job! I'll run with you anytime."

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Dia smiled

"Man I forgot how much I miss running"

Se sat down

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your really good! Did you run a lot growing up?" Emily asked, sitting down next to Lydia.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Lydia nodded

"yeah, ran with Alex"

Dia laughed

"He always won though"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alex must be a really good runner than." Emily said grinning.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments "yep"

Dia smiled

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want to grab something to eat or a drink to cool off." Emily suggested.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments Dia nods and gets up

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((cafe?))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2138 comments ((yeah))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Laavi and Jacob come in. "Ok, so I guess we're just gonna run laps"

message 37: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " Yeah " he started running " Come on ! "

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She followed. Even though she had said she was slow, she could keep up with him. She let out a laugh and sped up a little. She liked running in rhythm, it helped her calm down. She looked at her feet. left, right, left, right

message 39: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments He let her run ahead and just jogged. There were a million things running through his mind. He was sooo distracted that he almost bumped into Laavi " Sorry ! "

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"All good," she turned to face him while running backward. "You ok?"

message 41: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " Yeah, Yeah I'm okay "

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She scowled, "You know about my powers, right?"

message 43: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments He sighed " Yeah, I do "

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Laavi slowed down to a jog, still running backward. "So wanna tell me?"

message 45: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " A lot of different thoughts running through my mind "

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Any troubling thoughts?" she asked. She was sweating a lot and probably needed to change after they stopped.

message 47: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " No, mostly about the attacks . "
(( How will they get to know that they can't contact anyone outside the academy ? ))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think that's the definition of a troubling thought," she smiled sadly.

((maybe she calls her mom again because Laavi knows she's lying))-

message 49: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " Yeah " he smiled " Soo.. about your mum. Are you sure she is lying ? "

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Laavi nodded, the smile wiped off her face. "I feel like I should talk to her... But I'm not sure she'll tell the truth" She sighed, "Robin also thinks she's keeping something from us"

« previous 1