The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Castle ♖ > Basketball Court

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay even though I sorta suck))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Owen followed looking around. "This is great!" He smiled and picked up a ball bouncing it. He got close to the basket, near the free-throw line and shot a perfect shot, jumping and leaning towards the basket. As soon as the ball hit the floor again, he jogged to it and dribbled the ball back to Rose.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"I bet you're better than you think," he smiled, "I'll help you"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned, leading her to the basket "Yes you can... Here do this" He took another ball and put it on his right palm, holding it with his other hand.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, exactly!" he said. "Just one quick thing" He threw the ball back in its cage and got behind Rose. He put his right hand on hers and shifted it a little so that it was right under the ball.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just keep practicing," he said taking a step back and smiling reassuringly, "You'll get it"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're good! You can take a break if you want," he shrugged, "Is it okay if I shoot some more?" He took the ball from her, passing it from hand to hand

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks," he smiled and started shooting

((gotta go, sorry!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((back))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Owen shot from many different angles and positions. He tried a 3-pointer but kept missing. He let out a frustrates groan, "Ugh that one always gets me"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I did))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled back, still a little frustrated and took a deep breath. "Thanks" He started shooting again. He missed a couple but finally made one. He beamed looking at the ball swish through the basket

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited May 25, 2020 11:53AM) (new)

"You're actually the best," he said putting the ball back. He was sweating and his cheeks were red. He pushed his hair back and super-speeded himself to the water fountain, holding up a finger to let Rose know he needed a minute.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

After drinking, he rushed himself to Rose, appearing in front of her unexpectedly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, "Sorry, should've warned you" He paused, "Any other places you recommend?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her, a little embarrassed, and asked, "Um is it okay if I, well, take a shower first? I mean I probably smell like crap and yeah"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you wanna wait in my dorm or in the Café?" he asked, still embarrassed for whatever reason, then added, "I'll be fast either way"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, yeah sure," he said. "Just wait one sec" He rushed to his dorm and quickly arranged everything and came back. This time he took a little longer than he had when he had dropped of his bags. "Let's go"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin came in with Jacob.

message 21: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Jacob went, got himself a basketball and started dribbling.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He grabbed a basketball too. He was mediocre at the game, but he started shooting hoops.

message 23: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Basketball wasn't his favourite game but he knew how to play it

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jaaaaaaacccccccooobbb" he called

message 25: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " What ? "

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you really wanna play basketball?"

message 27: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " I'm okay with playing it " he shrugged

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it weird that I'm so worried about the attacks?" he asked, dribbling the ball. There was a hint of fear in his voice.

message 29: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " It isn't. "

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed. "Okay"

message 31: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " So what's our next move ? " He asked, still dribbling the basketball non-stop

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dunno," he said, also dribbling.

message 33: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments He sighed and held the basketball in his hands, squeezing the air out of it.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait he squeezed all the air out?))

message 35: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments ((I meant that hee was squeezing it really hard))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh))

"You good?" Robin raised an eyebrow

message 37: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " Yeah "

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Rey wrote: "" Yeah ""

"Okay"

message 39: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments He didn't know why but he felt angry, frustrated. Just like Robin was feeling earlier

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin sat down against a wall, rolling the ball between his hands. "Frustrated?"

message 41: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " Yeah. Don't know why, though "

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Same thing happened to me in the Ice-Cream Parlor," he smiled sadly. "This sucks" He threw the ball with all the strength he had.

message 43: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " I know " he sighed still squeezing the ball. He hoped it would not be damaged

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin sighed too, getting up to get the ball

message 45: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments This was one of the few times he was angry. Even the smallest of things could cause him to burst

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((what now))

message 47: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments (( no idea ))

message 48: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Jacob checked his watch and saw that it was time for class " You coming ? It's time for Power Honing class "

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, yeah sure," he said

((see you there?))

message 50: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments (( yeah ))
Jacob used his powers to quickly go to the class

« previous 1