Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Discussions and Questions > Steamy Native American Reads

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Missy (new)

Missy | 3 comments Hi, I'm looking for Native American reads that have steamy, erotic steams. Thank you in advance.

message 2: by kookyquinn (new)

kookyquinn Have you read... Mackenzie's Mountain (Mackenzie Family, #1) by Linda Howard or Comanche Moon (Comanche, #1) by Catherine Anderson ?

message 3: by Simona (new)

Simona (simonaw) | 36 comments Check out Cassie Edwards who has written boatloads of books around this.

message 4: by Blue Falcon (new)

Blue Falcon (oldskoolromancenovelreader) | 4 comments Agree wholeheartedly on Cassie Edwards. I recommend her "Savage", "Savage Secrets", "Wild Arizona" and "Wild Tribes" series in particular. I wouldn't classify her work as erotica, but as mainstream historical romance goes, she definitely adds some pepper to her soup.

I'd also recommend the following books by Kathleen Drymon: "Destiny's Splendor", "Velvet Savage", "Gentle Savage", and in particular "Savage Heaven". One love scene in the latter book is about eight pages long and is really good for a mainstream historical romance.

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Redmond (vermontgirl81) | 1 comments Like Blue Falcon I wouldn't say these authors has erotica but you may want to check out Rosanne Bittner, Madeline Baker, Kathleen Drymon, Catherine Hart...

message 6: by BookLuva28 (new)

BookLuva28 | 63 comments I like Georgina Gentry. I only read one of her novels so far. But she writes lots of Native American romances.

message 7: by Blue Falcon (new)

Blue Falcon (oldskoolromancenovelreader) | 4 comments Thank you, BookLuva28!. I completely forgot Georgina Gentry. The majority of the books in her "Panorama of the Old West" series-which encompasses 28 books-feature a Native American or half-Native American hero, heroine or both. Her books are definitely steamy.

message 8: by kookyquinn (new)

kookyquinn *gets a pen and paper*

message 9: by SmittenKitten (new)

SmittenKitten | 189 comments I'm not sure about steamy, but my two favorites historical BRs with a Native American hero are Savage Ecstasy and The Darkest Heart.

For erotica, then maybe check out Rode Hard, Put Up Wet (contemporary with Native American hero).