Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

Books > Sign this petition!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1393 comments Mod
Please sign this petition, also if anyone else has any petitions they’d like to share post them here!

message 2: by Rylee (new)

Rylee Okay, how do I sign it?

message 3: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

http://chng.it/xTMGpL5qmS
Sorry I forgot the link! 🤣

message 4: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Wish i could but my account froze

message 5: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Oh well I hope you sign it later!

message 6: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Yep!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

siigned it bro.

message 8: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Yay! Thank you guys!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments AnnabethChase wrote: "http://chng.it/xTMGpL5qmS
Sorry I forgot the link! 🤣"

Voted! It would be so good if it worked!
Though I'm in France so I don't know... 😅

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments I have signed. Yay I feel all powerful and doing the right thing. 🤗🤩😀😃🙃

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments I shared it with a ton of my friend too hope it works 😃

message 12: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

GUYS OMG I FOUND THIS https://pin.it/1jeoPvQ AND I WANT IT SO BAD SO PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION IF YOU DO TOO http://chng.it/LPLFvb825C

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments I signed it

message 14: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

STARGIRL wrote: "I signed it"

YAY thank you!!!

message 15: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments I would love to but considering the fact that I'm halfway around the world for most people it won't matter much to me.

message 16: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Rey wrote: "I would love to but considering the fact that I'm halfway around the world for most people it won't matter much to me."

Ha, yeah. Well maybe if the first one becomes a hit they would open one up where you live!

message 17: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Highly unlikely.

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments But let’s be positive

message 19: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments Okie. I'll try and see if I get permission to use my mail id to sign this petition.

message 20: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Rey wrote: "Highly unlikely."

Yep. It is. And it's highly unlikely that that camp is ever going to happen.... but hey, it took like 2 minuetes to do, and then now ten minutes in there's already 4 signatures and so if i does happen i will be so happy

message 21: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Rey wrote: "Okie. I'll try and see if I get permission to use my mail id to sign this petition."

Yay thanks!

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments I am going to share it with every friend I have

message 23: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

STARGIRL wrote: "I am going to share it with every friend I have"

YAY THANK YOU

message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (catqueen555) | 18 comments Who wouldn’t sign this!

message 25: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Olivia wrote: "Who wouldn’t sign this!"

Thank you!!!

message 26: by S (new)

S  *Throw another invite at me I’m gonna lose it* (detectingeagle310) | 1554 comments I sent a few PMs to some friends at Camp Half-Blood about this petition. Let's hope they sign this too

message 27: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Rey wrote: "I sent a few PMs to some friends at Camp Half-Blood about this petition. Let's hope they sign this too"

YAY THANK YOU!!! I am currently posting about it in a bunch of groups and in Instagram GCs lol

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments This looks so so goooooooood!
Though there probably won't ever be one where I live xD

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Oh and also, I signed!!!

(Thanks Rey for sharing!!!!!!!!)

message 30: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Domitylle wrote: "Oh and also, I signed!!!

(Thanks Rey for sharing!!!!!!!!)"

Domitylle wrote: "This looks so so goooooooood!
Though there probably won't ever be one where I live xD"

Thanks!!!!

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments One of my friends has signed it and one other is deliberating.

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments AnnabethChase wrote: "Domitylle wrote: "Oh and also, I signed!!!

Though there probably won't ever be one where I live xD"

Thanks!!!!"

Of course!!! I mean this is probably the best idea ever!!!

message 34: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Domitylle wrote: "11 people 😁"

12!

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments Yay this could actually happen personally my fingers are crossed for a Harry Potter camp I know it would be expensive to build a castle and all but it would be so cool

message 36: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

STARGIRL wrote: "One of my friends has signed it and one other is deliberating."

Oh yay! Tysm for sharing it!

message 37: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Domitylle wrote: "AnnabethChase wrote: "Domitylle wrote: "Oh and also, I signed!!!

Though there probably won't ever be one where I ..."

Thanks!!! I really can't take credit though---all credits to whoever posted that on Pintrest!

Gaara is pretty OP (narutoiskool) | 108 comments Ok is shared it in most of my other groups and we have 14 signatures 😀 😁 YAY

message 40: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

STARGIRL wrote: "Ok is shared it in most of my other groups and we have 14 signatures 😀 😁 YAY"

Same! Thanks so much! And yay!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments Shared it to my bookish IRL friends! XD

message 43: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Domitylle wrote: "Shared it to my bookish IRL friends! XD"

Yay thank you!

message 44: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Domitylle wrote: "19!!!"

Yay! We're almost to 20!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

done !!!

message 46: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Thank you!!

message 47: by Rory Gilmore (new)

Rory Gilmore (artemis1) | 93 comments What is the petition for?

message 49: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Hi guys just wanted to thank y’all for signing! We have 24 signatures now, so we’re doing pretty good! Also please share! Share with anyone and everyone who you think would enjoy this or who might know someone who might enjoy it! To make it easier, share in group chats and goodreads groups so it’s easier! Of course, you don’t have to. Also: shoutout to Stargirl for sharing in a bunch of goodreads chats! Thank you for that! I really appropriate it! And happy thanksgiving everyone! If you’re with people outside your family, then please at least wear a mask. Stay safe!

message 50: by noupsss (new)

noupsss | 4 comments Done!!

« previous 1