The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Girls' Dorm ♀ > Emily & Lexi

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

K here is the dorm!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((She is going to surprise Ciara when Jackson gets here and he “is not here yet” so I’m just going to have Emily lurk around until he gets here))

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2020 12:04PM) (new)

Emily opened the door wide, dragging her bags in. She flopped down on the bed, not eager to unpack her bags by herself. I could wait till after we surprise Ciara or till Jackson gets here. We were supposed to arrive together but he decided to visit our mother since he hadn’t gotten a chance to earlier. I guess my roommate could help but apparently she hasn’t arrived yet, she thinks. Emily sighed and shut her eyes, falling fast asleep.

message 4: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 23, 2020 01:57PM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) A pretty girl strutted in. Frowning at the girl sleeping with drool on her face, she headed to her room to check it out. Good, it was the bigger of the two plus had a window. She quickly unpacked her small suitcase. She knew her friend would bring everything else. The girl pulled out her phone texting someone. She flashed a quick picture of the dorm and uploaded it to her social media account. Changing into short wedges, she left, leaving a note that she'd be back. The girl also left her number for the girl, feeling good about her.

message 5: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Yeah... Uh huh.... Two bedrooms, a small kitchen slash living room, adequate bathroom....yep. Mmkay." She finished the call in a melodious voice. The girl had swept in half an hour later. She had already several shopping bags and went to decorate her room. Setting down her Macbook Air and Pixelbook, she quickly started moving the things around. Heaving her bed to the middle of the room, she pushed the desk to the side and studied the set up.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily woke up about 10 minutes later and scanned her bedroom. Although it was the smaller of the two, it had a window with a ledge big enough to sit on and since Emily liked being high up, that spot was great for her. She spotted the note and, after quickly reading it, she typed the number into her contacts and put it under “roommate.” Lacing up her converse, Emily slipped out the door, praying she wouldn’t bump into Ciara.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops just saw yours, my WiFi has been down so I haven’t been able to post))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go but I will be back at 5:30))

message 9: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 23, 2020 02:30PM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hearing her roommate go, the girl decided to hopefully catch her before she got anywhere. She flipped her hair loose, and slipped out, flicking her eyes back one last time.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you want Em to go back in?))

message 11: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((uh nah..lexi left..so where now? I need them to intercept somehow.))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Em can go anywhere, she is “on a walk” anyway so it doesn’t matter.))

message 13: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((lets do cafe!! See ya there! You can do the first post))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just posted))

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2020 05:02PM) (new)

Emily walked in, sitting down on her bed and pulling out her phone to check her social media. Lexi seemed great, she thought, I’d like to get to know her better. Emily texted Jackson to see when he was going to get here and then decided to text her roommate.

Hey! This is Emily, your roommate. I was just wondering if you wanted me to stay up till you get back or if you were going to be a while.

message 17: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Lexi was just about to come in. Stifling a smile, she texted her back.
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭. 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily’s jaw drops open. Of all the people... she thinks, smiling.

Kk see u soon! How did u know it was me?

message 19: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((gtg sorry be back at 10))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((K see u then!))

message 21: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((here!))

message 22: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) 𝐒𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲. 𝐖𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I’d love to meet your friend Hazel. My brother and i were planning on surprising Ciara, she doesn’t know we r immortal. I can text him and tell him we r doing it now. Where r u?

message 24: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Here." Lexi walked in, a slim purse slung over her shoulder. "By the way, what IS your power?" Lexi flopped down next to Emily. "Oh, can i call ya Em?"

message 25: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Lexi flipped through her phone, her fingers quick and deft. She smiled. "Hey, I have another person coming. Mind if he joins?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

“Yes, you can definitely call me Em,” Emily said, grinning. “My power is alll of the traits that a spy or assassin has/needs are heightened but that also includes my tiredness. Meaning if I get tired that is heightened too. What about you? Also where should we meet Hazel and Ciara, I just need to let my brother know.”

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2020 07:25PM) (new)

“Not at all!” Emily said with a smile

message 28: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Lets see... Hazel said she can bring Ciara. Something about them being friends. Only question is where you want to meet. The person coming is called Chase. So, Em. Where do you want to meet them? So far we have Ciara, Hazel, Chase, Jackson, you, and I." Lexi ticks them off her fingers as she thinks

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

“I haven’t been around here a lot so I’m not sure what is here. I saw the gardens and field on my way to the dorm along with the pool. Im assuming the pool is closed so maybe the field or garden? Unless there is a better place here, I don’t know and I am flexible with wherever.” Emily said

message 30: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "Hmm..." Lexi flicked through her phone for a minute

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily rocks back and forth on the bed as she waits for a decision to be made about the location.

message 32: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) "How about the courtyard? Its open, plus its not closed like the tattoo shop and ice cream parlour." Lexi sighed, and pulled up a layout of the grounds

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

“That sounds great! Let me text my brother real quick and then we can go!”Emily said, her fingers already flying across the screen of her phone.

message 34: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) ((see ya there?))
"Perfect. Hazel already said she is on her way there."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep!))

“Ok, let’s go!” Emily says, standing up and walking out the door.

message 36: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Lexi was already out

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited May 25, 2020 06:54AM) (new)

((Morning!))

message 38: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) They landed

message 39: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Lexi vanished again, returning within the spilt second. "Look, Hazel."

message 40: by ƦƛƔЄƝ (last edited May 29, 2020 11:06AM) (new)

ƦƛƔЄƝ (daydreamer18) Hazel studied the picture. "He will be fine. His sister will take care of him. If he dies, he dies." Hazels heart hardened. "It will be her fault. Maybe they should finally learn how to take care of themselves for once."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciara walks in, flopping down on Emily’s bed. By the time embgot home, she was fast asleep.’Em gives her a smile and a sigh, falling asleep.