Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Christian Thriller > Review Request

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R (last edited May 23, 2020 10:38AM) (new)

R Clark (goodreadscomuser_ron-clark) | 4 comments The Prophet's Secret has been edited with rewrites since Tate Publishing went out of business. Reviews would be greatly appreciated. The Prophet's Secret

I will provide a file copy of the book.

message 2: by Evangelistic (new)

Evangelistic Spirit (goodreadscomevangelisticspirit) | 7 comments I'm available to review this!

message 3: by R (last edited May 23, 2020 10:58AM) (new)

R Clark (goodreadscomuser_ron-clark) | 4 comments Evangelistic wrote: "I'm available to review this!"

Thank you.
/Volumes/SANDISC 1/the-prophets-secret/The Prophet’s Secret Plain Text.rtf

This is the first time I've shared a file online. Please let me know if I didn't do it correctly.

Thanks
Ron Clark

ps, I've got thick skin.

message 4: by Evangelistic (new)

Evangelistic Spirit (goodreadscomevangelisticspirit) | 7 comments Hi Ron, I cannot retrieve the book from the path provided. I do have a Kindle if you want to share it that way? Otherwise, I could use a downloadable link.

message 5: by R (new)

R Clark (goodreadscomuser_ron-clark) | 4 comments I'm not familiar with sharing on Kindle. How can I perform that function?

message 6: by Evangelistic (new)

Evangelistic Spirit (goodreadscomevangelisticspirit) | 7 comments I can supply an email address that only goes to my Kindle. Meaning via email you can send the book directly to my email.

message 7: by R (new)

R Clark (goodreadscomuser_ron-clark) | 4 comments Excellent. Please do so.

Thanks
Ron

message 8: by Evangelistic (new)

Evangelistic Spirit (goodreadscomevangelisticspirit) | 7 comments Ron, I have to add your email address to my kindle approved senders list. And then the additional instructions are below:

For your email to be delivered successfully:

Add the sender's email address to your Approved Personal Document Email List on the Manage Your Content and Devices page.

Verify that the document is a supported file type.

Attach the document to your email.

Be sure that your device is connected to the internet. The delivery for your documents is possible for up to 60 days.

Note: To convert your document into the Kindle format, type "Convert" in the subject line. Using the Kindle Personal Document Services allows you to keep the original PDF format when sending to your Kindle email address.

message 9: by Evangelistic (new)

Evangelistic Spirit (goodreadscomevangelisticspirit) | 7 comments Send to: EASP235@kindle.com