Mortal Instruments & Infernal Devices Lovers! discussion

Chain of gold

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Van Bakel | 10 comments So what did you guys think of Chain of Gold?? I didn’t find any topic about this new book yet and I have to say that I absolutely loved it!

message 2: by Madison (new)

Madison (londongray) I really loved it too! I can't wait for the next book!

message 3: by allison! (new)

allison! (allison12) it was absolutely stunning. i have no idea what i'm going to do until the next one comes out...

message 4: by gwyn (new)

gwyn (gwynmac22) it definitely met the high expectations i had for it. it was so fantastic and i loved seeing the tid gang as parents. and don’t even get me started on that “i love tea” scene.

message 5: by Ashley Tackett (new)

Ashley Tackett (atackett) | 1 comments I just bought the book today! Can’t wait to read it. I’ve loved all of the authors series so far!!!!

message 6: by Faith (new)

Faith | 2 comments I really liked it and this may be an unpopular opinion, but I didn’t really like Matthew all that much.

ShelvesByAnwesha (goodreadscomuser_shelvesbyannie) | 4 comments I LOVE CHAIN OF GOLD. DEFINTELY FAV OF THE YEAR! HATE GRACE AND I SO LOVE CORDELIA LUCIE JAMES MATTHEW ALISTAIR CHRISTOPHER THOMAS AAAAAHHHHHH

message 8: by Camdavamp (new)

Camdavamp Weimer (somebodythatcares) | 2 comments I love it, by far one of my most favorite books., I am so curious as to why the girl keeps James under her spell with the bracelet, but it makes it more interesting

message 9: by Kya (new)

Kya (lovethevoid) | 5 comments I love it so much the merry thieves are just great

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the chemistry between the merry thieves as well!

message 11: by Chapters of Book (new)

Chapters of Book (chaptersofbook) | 8 comments I absolutely loved Chain of Gold. It was my most favorite read of 2020. I cant wait for Chain of Iron sksks only a few months left!

message 12: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine (swissbookworm) | 3 comments I finally started this last night!! And I'm so excited for it as it's been lying on my shelves for too long. But now with Chain of Iron coming out, I thought it was finally time to start reading this one.

message 13: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine (swissbookworm) | 3 comments I just finished this and can't wait until my copy of Chain of iron arrives! You can find my review here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...