What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult, Romance Dark. Couple meets in high school. Girl is poor, likes drawing & photography, mom's a drug addict. Boy is crazy, popular, he breaks her camera & replaces it. Crime occurs. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rain (new)

Rain | 1 comments I read this book like 2 or 3 years ago. The book starts off with the two main characters being in high school. There’s a girl who’s poor and has a mom who’s a drugy. She also has a sleazy stepbrother? And there’s a rich boy who’s kind of crazy and popular at their school. The girl likes to draw and takes pictures with a camera that gets broken by the popular dude. He ends up getting her a new one. She ends up going to some costume dance at her school. She goes as little red riding hood and the popular guy goes as a wolf. The popular guy ends up being crazy. They end up both killing a homeless man at some railroad tracks in their town because the homeless man tries raping the girl. They bury him then end up having sex in the guys truck after. He ends up leaving town for a while. They get older and he comes back. The girls working at some diner and she lives in a cheap apartment. The girls also ends up being crazy? The guy comes back for her and ends up burning his house because he kills his father. At the end of the book the girl and the boy end up leaving to a different country to escape their crimes.

Please please let me know if you have any idea of what this book may be called!? I know it’s a mess but that all I really remember.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34466 comments Mod
Rain, that's a good start. However – you must add plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of romance requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34466 comments Mod
I added plot details and a spoiler alert to the topic header. Feel free to update it.

message 4: by BRUNA (new)

BRUNA | 1 comments I've been looking for this book for years, and just found this post in the group of someone who is also looking for it, please if anyone has read it please update us.