Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Patrick Loveland
This topic is about Patrick Loveland
Adding New Books > The Europa Ascent (please add)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Loveland | 14 comments Title: The Europa Ascent
Author(s): Patrick Loveland (author)
Chad A. Clark (editor)
ISBN: 978-1733334938

Description: While on a corporate research mission, deep under the oceanic outer crusts of Europa, a structure of bizarre design is discovered, its purposes unknown. But what starts as an excursion in scientific discovery quickly dissolves to the stuff of nightmares as something else quickly rises from the depths, something intent on consumption.

A small group of survivors is forced to set differences aside as they enter into the race for their lives, trapped within the depths of a submerged facility, enclosed by the terrifying darkness of alien night. While they desperately flee upwards towards the surface and their only salvation, their inevitable end seeks to draw them back down into infinite darkness.

Page Count: 91 pages
Publisher: Darker Worlds Publishing
Publication Date: May 19th, 2020
Format: Paperback
Link: https://www.amazon.com/Europa-Ascent-...

message 2: by Dobby (last edited May 23, 2020 10:44AM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3650 comments Working on it... and done. Thanks for the Amazon link; that made adding the editions so much easier. :)

Cover images and additional details from Amazon. Please note that Goodreads does not include editors in the author list for novels.

•  Paperback ISBN 9781733334938: The Europa Ascent
•  Kindle ASIN B0881JQCBJ: The Europa Ascent

message 3: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Loveland | 14 comments If there's something wrong with this request post, can someone help me with that? I feel like I followed the guidelines but I know there's something I could be missing.

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Loveland | 14 comments Thanks so much!

message 5: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3650 comments Patrick wrote: "If there's something wrong with this request post, can someone help me with that? I feel like I followed the guidelines but I know there's something I could be missing."

Looks like our posts crossed in cyberspace. :)

Your request was fine, Patrick. You followed the guidelines, which made adding your book much easier.

Regarding there being a delay before your request was fulfilled, that isn't unusual. Goodreads librarians are volunteers, and some librarians focus on certain types of edits. If it's been a couple of days since the request, you can always bump the request. (But please don't repost, as that gets confusing and can lead to extra work.)

message 6: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Loveland | 14 comments Okay, I understand. I really appreciate what you all do. Thanks again