Aspiring Writers Group...a creative writing group discussion

Stories > The Rebellion~Ashley

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Hadly (ellahadley) | 7 comments I really like this! I want more lol!

It sounds quite serious and is it something on like a controlled island. Because I got from “you’ll be yourself again” it seems like the boy is controlled by something or someone. Maybe a title basing off an island like The Oasis or even The Code. I don’t know just throwing some stuff out there :) (p.s. if I’m wrong about the control stuff then just ignore this message)

message 2: by Starrisa (new)

Starrisa | 7 comments Yours is the first story I'm seen here so it's my first time commenting on someone's work XD

The scene is really nice! It sounds like something a published book will have. The line "Why is she so smart? She'd made sure everything pointed to her, made sure nothing can be traced back to me. And now she's going to pay dearly." seems to suggest that the girl is making some sort of sacrifice. I may be wrong but is this scene the start of the story? If so, I like the somewhat mysterious aspect of it. Even though I barely know them, I hope the boy can escape with the girl.

Maybe some names can be umm (sorry they aren't very creative)
- Change The Tide
- Sandglass
- I Am
- Found Again
- Deserted

As you can tell my titles are all kinda vague (even now I'm trying to connect the names to your story HAHA) So just ignore most of them lol.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Really enjoyed it! keep going!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

*sings to moana * "You're welcome, you're welcome"

message 5: by Starrisa (new)

Starrisa | 7 comments Ooh nice name! If you've written more please upload XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

what do you mean Starissa?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Just ignore what i wrote before reading the whole comment. Whoops.☺

message 8: by Starrisa (new)

Starrisa | 7 comments Ⓟⓔⓐⓒⓗⓨ Ⓚⓔⓔⓝ Ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓢ wrote: "Just ignore what i wrote before reading the whole comment. Whoops.☺"

HAHA np :)

Aspiring Writers Group...a creative writing group

unread topics | mark unread