The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Girls' Dorm ♀ > Avery

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Avery walked into her dorm

message 2: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana followed slowly arms bogged down with the large bags of ice cream containers which she set on Avery's counter.

message 3: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) She rubbed her hands together. "So which one are we starting with?" She asked.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments " Vanilla?" she offered

message 5: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana nodded. She then had an idea. She grabbed a random piece of paper that is sticky on one side and not on the other and wrote "5-4 stars."Then she did the same a billion other times. She then made one that said "3-2 stars." And wrote it a billion times. Then she made one that says " Not worth eating unless there's an ice cream shortage. " "There! We can put the stickers on the containers that we try so we know which one to go for." She reached for vanilla and opened it. She then grabbed two spoons She scooped up some into both and handed it to Avery . "Cheers." She said and then put it in her mouth .

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Avery grinned and but the vanilla in her mouth. " It's good" she said " But not a lot of flavor"

message 7: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana nodded. "3-2?"

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments "Yeah" Avery said and put a post-it on the vanilla saying 3-2

message 9: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana pulled out chocolate and scooped some into both spoons. She put one in her mouth and handed the other to Avery.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Avery put it in her mouth. "5-4" she siad

message 11: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana nodded. ((r we going to do this with every flavor? XD))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (I think so LOL)
Avery pulled out a raspberry. " I hate these" she warned. " So i'm biased"

message 13: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana tried a bite and grimanced. "Definite 1." She said .

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments AVery gagged. " I wouldn't even it that if there was an ice cream shortage"

message 15: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana laughed tipping her head back. She hadnt laughed in a long time.

message 16: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) It echoed a bit and sounded pretty and unused. There hadn't been a lot of time for laughter in her past.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Avery smiled as Caelana laughed

message 18: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana grabbed the next few cartons. "Ok these 10 are all the kinds that have caramel in them. So we can try them and swap out." She handed Avery five and she got started on the other five.

message 20: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((k see ya Tomorrow cause I have to go to ))

message 21: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana was tired and full from dinner and ice cream. Avery said she could stay over so she crashed on her couch and fell asleep immediately.

message 22: by clairene ⍥ (last edited May 23, 2020 09:40AM) (new)

clairene ⍥ | 964 comments Mod
(( hey you created your own dorm? but that's fine, im gonna make some changes to the rules with regards to dorm ))

message 23: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana woke up.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Avery had pretty much sampled all the ice creams

message 25: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) She sat up and took a quick shower, then got dressed. She didn't know if Avery was awake and she was surprised that she had slept in this late. She scrolled through missed texts on the couch.

message 26: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((oh sorry))

message 27: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana quickly sampled the ones that she missed and said "I think Reeses is best."

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Avery waved hi. " You sleep late" she noted

message 29: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((btw Carter is in the garden))

message 30: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana nodded "I'm always up early I think it was the ice cream. My tattoo doesn't hurt anymore though."

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments "Good" Avery said tossing her a taco. " I got lunch"

message 33: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana grinned. "Thanks Avery." She said.

message 34: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) She began to eat . ((Gtg I'll let ya know when I'm back but it might be tomorrow))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments "Your welcome" she replied grinning

message 36: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((I'm back for 20minutes))

message 37: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana ate it and said "Well since I got drugged by ice cream and slept most of the day away and the tacos are my dinner do you want to go somewhere tonight?"

message 38: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((actually she has to go sorry pretend I didn't say that))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments "Sure" Avery said

message 40: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana looked at her phone and realized that her brother needed her. "Sorry I have to go, thanks for eating ice cream and going out to eat with me." She said grinning . "Its nice to have a friend." She then grabbed half of the ice cream cartons leaving for Avery her favorite flavors and left.

message 41: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((whenever they want to hang out you can just go to her dorm and put Text from Avery to Caelana: "blah blah" and she will respond at your dorm) )

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (ok)
"Bye" Avery said and decided to clean up befre heading out

message 43: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana texted "Hey, I'm not mad just met a new friend and lost track of time. Maybe we could hang out tomorrow if your free?"