Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Books which are not mine

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Jepson | 11 comments 'Tyranny' and 'Fairy Tale Massacre' are written by another author named Robert Jepson, they are not mine. please remove them from the list of my books.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17255 comments I moved them to a new profile.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Jepson | 11 comments Thank you.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert Jepson | 11 comments All my titles are now listed as authored by R.S.Jepson, they don't now link to my profile as Robert Jepson.

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Jepson | 11 comments All my book titles have now list the author as R.S.Jepson as per the covers, they now don't link to my author profile Robert Jepson.

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17255 comments You don't have an author profile and they are all authored by R.S. Jepson. We could do Robert S. Jepson if you prefer.

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13192 comments You do not have an author profile as Robert Jepson.
You can claim the R.S. Jepson profile and it will merge your user profile with the author profile. If you would rather, you can claim the profile as Robert S. Jepson.
You just need to let support know which version of your name you prefer, "R.S." or "Robert S."
Click here to claim it and let them know your preference:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...

message 8: by Robert (new)

Robert Jepson | 11 comments Thank you for your quick response, I have submitted the required information through the link above.