Play Book Tag discussion

Bet Me
This topic is about Bet Me
May 2020: Comedy > Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel N. | 1529 comments Min Dobbs just had her boyfriend David breakup with her when she over hears him bet Cal Morrissey he can't get Min into bed within a month. She doesn't hear Cal turn down the bet but agree to a bet that he can't get Min to go out to dinner with him. Min agrees to dinner to get back at David but the date goes very wrong. Cal and Min agree never to see each other again but fate seems to have a different plan as they continually bump into each other. This book was a lot of fun. I liked both main characters along with their friends and Cal's nephew Harry. This book hit the spot for something light and fun to help me relax while we're still living in this awful pandemic.

Sabi This is my most re-readable read ever! i mean i laugh throughout the novel and though it may cringe some people out, most of my pages are folded- dog ears, but there are almost every other page of my hardcover one as the scenes are so funny and phenomenal. so, go check it out if you haven't, it is so so so so underrated!