Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please Add My Name To: Magic Unveiled: An Anthology book page.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronovan (new)

Ronovan Hester (ronovanhester) | 9 comments The book Magic Unveiled: An Anthology does show up under my profile but does not show as one of the authors on the book page itself. I'm not sure if this is due to a limited number of slots or not, but if possible I would like my name added.

The authors not showing are:
Ronovan Hester, H.M. Jones, Samantha LaFantasie, Keith Goodno, Alice Marks, and Raven Oak.

If this is not possible, so be it, but I thought I needed to try.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21438 comments If the book appears on your profile, your name must be on the book.

message 3: by Ronovan (new)

Ronovan Hester (ronovanhester) | 9 comments Yeah, I got that part, which is why I don't understand why when you go to the goodreads book page for this title, only three names are listed beside the book cover. Names that you can click on and then go to the author's page. The list I gave are the people that don't show and thus are not able to be clicked on and visited by people who are interested in the book and perhaps want to see what else the authors have.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21438 comments When I click on the book from your profile, I see:

Alesha Escobar
H.M. Jones
Samantha LaFantasie
Devorah Fox
Raven Oak
Jayme Beddingfield
Alice Marks
Ronovan Hester
Keith Goodno

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14458 comments It depends on which edition you click on. Looks like all the names are not on each edition.

message 6: by Ronovan (new)

Ronovan Hester (ronovanhester) | 9 comments Whew, I thought I lost it for a moment. Thanks for checking it out and letting me know I'm not completely crazy.

message 7: by Ronovan (new)

Ronovan Hester (ronovanhester) | 9 comments The really odd thing ... is there is only one edition of the book.

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21438 comments There is paperback, Kindle, and other e-book.

message 9: by Ronovan (new)

Ronovan Hester (ronovanhester) | 9 comments There is only the paperback on Amazon. I think when it was first released there was for certain a Kindle, because we were watching it rise in the rankings. I think we got like Top 20.

Well I guess if it the other one can't be changed, then at least it's on one of them.

Again, thanks for taking a look.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14458 comments I added you to the other one.

message 11: by Ronovan (new)

Ronovan Hester (ronovanhester) | 9 comments Emily wrote: "I added you to the other one."

Thank you so much. I'm kind of new at doing all of this. My co-authors and cohorts have been the one doing things before. I'm kind of coming along behind all this time later and tidying up a bit.

You're awesome!

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14458 comments Thanks, you are too!