Ꭰɾąցօղҍօɾղҽ ϚçհօօӀ օƒ Ɱìʂƒìէʂ, Ɱąցìç, ąղժ Ɱìʂçհìҽƒ discussion

Inside the School > Entrance Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 212 (212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) ((Welp. Let's get this started!))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Felix walked through the entrance, marveling at all the color. The walls were painted an emerald green, with a glowing blue crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There were golden picture frames lining the walls with photos of past school alumni in them, and the floor was a checkerboard pattern of black and white. The front desk was a hot pink, and the woman standing behind it was wearing a lavender power suit.

One of the graduate photos caught Felix's eye, and she stared at it. Swift, Taylor. Graduated top of her class in Song Magic. a tiny label below the picture said.

message 4: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Nolan opens his eyes but immediately closes them because of the intense brightness. The song was gone, leaving only the memory of the colors in Nolan's head. Bright green with a hint of blackberry pie, Nolan's favorite combination. He opened his eyes again- slowly this time. He was in a large room lit by tons of different lights. Where am I?

((Sorry if I didn't get the descriptions right PotatouniverseDagger!))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Felix looked around. "Hey!" She waved to Nolan like they were in the most normal situation in the world. "What's up?"

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((You got it perfect, don't worry!))

message 7: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Nolan looks at Felix. "Hey......" he says slowly, not really sure she was real. Her voice sure was. A ray of light sunshine yellow and an undercurrent of grey, a weird combination but hey, looked pretty awesome.

message 8: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle walks down the entrance hall and looks around. He walks up to the people talking. "Hi! Hopefully, I'm not interrupting. I'm Merle!" He says, bouncing on his toes.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I'm Felix." Felix said, smiling. The girl looked around the room at all the portraits. "Jeez, I recognize so many of these people. What is this place?"

message 10: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments "Nice to meet you!" Merle says with a smile. "I don't know. I just heard a pretty song and followed it. Felt like warm tea. I like warm tea." He says with a nod.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yeah, same." Felix looked around, and finally noticed the lady at the front desk. "Hey! Hey, you! Where are we?"

The lady smirked. "You're at the Dragonborne School of Misfits, Magic, and Mischief. Duh. Did you not read the sign?"

message 12: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle tilts his head. "There was a sign? I was distracted. Too much warm tea. This place is cool though! I like it a lot. I also like your outfit, miss. It's very nice!" He says with a friendly smile.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mojo and Jojo walked in, Jojo.. well.. he was skipping, but.
“Jojo. Slow down.” Mojo groaned, waking a little faster to keep up with her twin brother.

message 14: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments "Ooh, new people!" Merle bounces on his toes before walking over to them. "Hiya! I'm Merle! Nice to meet you! Isn't this place cool! I like it so far. The lady over there has a cool outfit too, look! Did I forget to introduce myself? Hi! I'm Merle!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo held out his hand excitedly, grinning wide. He’s like a child.
“What’s up, dude? I’m Jojo, and this is my sister, Mojo.”

message 16: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle shakes Jojo’s hand with a friendly smile. “Nice to meet you! Did I already introduce myself? Probably.. What was I saying?” He looks at the ground, confused like he was just about to say something.

message 17: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 12 comments Ivy walked in slowly, a skeptical look on her face. Her jean jacket was adorned with a lot of pins and patches and she wore ripped jeans with a pale blue tee.

message 18: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Angus was standing the the corner.
making himself as small as possible with his 7ft. frame.
'OH MY GOSH WHAT IF NO ONE LIKES ME?! WHAT IF I END UP HITTING SOMEONE?!' he thought to himself as he silently paniced in the corner

message 19: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle snaps out of his trance, a bit confused but keeping up his cheerful spirit. He walks over to Angus and Ivy. "Hi! I'm Merle!..." He zones out for a second but snaps back to reality with a jerk. "Agh, sorry! I zoned out. What was I saying... oh! I'm Merle! Nice to meet you two!" He says, bouncing on his toes.

message 20: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Angus stopped shaking and slowly uncurled himself from the corner, towering over Merle

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo skipped over to Angus, grinning at him, hands on his hips.
“Hey my dude!l

message 22: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Angus blinked for a moment and nodded to Jojo.
"Hello" he said quitely holding out a shaking hand

message 23: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle bounces on his toes and tilts his head at Angus. "You're like a beanstalk. That's so cool! Can I poke you? Are you okay with physical contact? I like physical contact but I don't wanna invade your space. Space is large. Like a sunflower! Or... wait that doesn't make sense. Oopsie!" He says with a smile.

message 24: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Angus just staired at Merle and then reached a large hand to the shorty, patting him on the head and giving him his hand to touch.

message 25: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 12 comments "Hey, I'm Ivy." she said, inching forward.

message 26: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle grins and pats the top of Angus's hand. "Danke, Herr Hand. Very kind of you." He then turns to Angus. "What's your name?"

message 27: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Angus jumped and looked at Ivy before hiding behind Merle, crouching behind even thought he was to big to even try, in fright of the female in front of them.

message 28: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "Merle grins and pats the top of Angus's hand. "Danke, Herr Hand. Very kind of you." He then turns to Angus. "What's your name?""

From behind Merle, Angus spoke in a quite voice "Angus"

message 29: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Angus reached out behind Merle with both hands, One for Merle to shake and the other for Ivy.

message 30: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle shakes Angus's hand and smiles. "Aww, for a beanstalk, you're pretty adorable. Hi Ivy, I'm Merle! Did I already say that... meh, doesn't matter."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo shook Angus’ hand eagerly, his casual demeanour obvious.
“Name’s Jojo, how ‘bout you?”

message 32: by 》Xavier《 (new)

》Xavier《 | 12 comments Ivy shook his hand, quietly warming up to them, she fidgeted with her paperclip earrings. "It's nice to met you guys." She said genuinely.

(Just wait for when she fully warms up to them XDDD)

message 33: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Angus uncrouched from behind Merle and looked down at Ivy before tilting his head.
He then looked down and Merle, realized how close they were and jumped back

message 34: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader ✺ Ava~ I'm Walking On Sunshine ✺ wrote: "Ivy shook his hand, quietly warming up to them, she fidgeted with her paperclip earrings. "It's nice to met you guys." She said genuinely.

(Just wait for when she fully warms up to them XDDD)"

[Hold up. Is your person.....]

message 35: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader [are both of your characters Non binary? Did I spell that right?]

message 36: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments Merle looks at Angus and gently beckons him closer. "C'mon, I don't bite! Well, I wouldn't bite you! You seem nice!" He turns to Ivy and Jojo. "Did yall hear the song too? It felt like warm tea. I like warm tea."

message 37: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments KingdomReader wrote: "[are both of your characters Non binary? Did I spell that right?]"

(Non-binary, but close!! Which characters are you talking about?)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo watched, finding this almost humorous. The cartoon-like cowardice was all too funny for him, but he wasn’t trying to be mean. He kept his hands on his hips, watching with interest.

message 39: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader [Merle and Ivy. And thank you! I am sorry I didn't spell that right! Also if ether of you are Non-Binary do I call you They/Them? Sorry I don't no that much about Non-Binary people so.....]

message 40: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments ✺ Ava~ I'm Walking On Sunshine ✺ wrote: "Ivy shook his hand, quietly warming up to them, she fidgeted with her paperclip earrings. "It's nice to met you guys." She said genuinely.

(Just wait for when she fully warms up to them XDDD)"

(She's part of the community. No straight person wears office supplies on their ears.)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((JOJO WILL LOVE HER))

message 42: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "✺ Ava~ I'm Walking On Sunshine ✺ wrote: "Ivy shook his hand, quietly warming up to them, she fidgeted with her paperclip earrings. "It's nice to met you guys." She said genuinely.

(Just wait for w..."

[Oh okay! Nice!]

message 43: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader ur father oz. wrote: "Jojo watched, finding this almost humorous. The cartoon-like cowardice was all too funny for him, but he wasn’t trying to be mean. He kept his hands on his hips, watching with interest."

Angus looked over to Jojo and saw him smirking, Angus just clasped his shanking hands behind his back as he stood

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo grinned at him, then saw his twin sister stalking over slowly.
“C’mon Mojo! I know slow and steady wins the race, but you didn’t have to take it to heart!” He called, and laughed as his sister stomped over.

message 45: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader [ okay question for those of you who are RPing with me!
What is your characters gender, if they have one, and what are your pronouns? because I know little to nothing of this]

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(jojo is nonbinary, but he/him is fine, mojo is female.
my pronouns are they/them, but obv father and Monsieur and Male titles are fine)

message 47: by mouse., All Hail Noodle Doodle (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 118 comments KingdomReader wrote: "[ okay question for those of you who are RPing with me!
What is your characters gender, if they have one, and what are your pronouns? because I know little to nothing of this]"

( I love to teach! Merle's pronouns are he/him and so are mine. Nonbinary people can use pronouns other than they/them, just depends on preference. Gender's super confusing, so I get it.)

message 48: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader ur father oz. wrote: "(jojo is nonbinary, but he/him is fine, mojo is female.
my pronouns are they/them, but obv father and Monsieur and Male titles are fine)"

[Okay so it is okay to call Jojo He/Him and Mojo she/her ? I do not want to offend anyone so i would like to know. and thank you]

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((thats fine!))

message 50: by KingdomReader (new)

KingdomReader Noodle the Doodlebug .3. wrote: "KingdomReader wrote: "[ okay question for those of you who are RPing with me!
What is your characters gender, if they have one, and what are your pronouns? because I know little to nothing of this..."

[Okay thank you! This helps me a lot! anyone please let me know if I use the wrong pronoun or something so I can go back and fix it!]

« previous 1 3 4 5

Ꭰɾąցօղҍօɾղҽ ϚçհօօӀ օƒ Ɱìʂƒìէʂ, Ɱąցìç, ąղժ Ɱìʂçհìҽƒ

unread topics | mark unread