YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)
This topic is about Confessions of an Angry Girl
GROUP BUDDY READ > Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett - GBR - Starting June 1st 2020

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22776 comments Mod

Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some CONFESSIONS to make...

#1: I’m livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I’m allowed to be irate, don’t you?

#2: I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed gorgeous Jamie Forta, boyfriend of the coolest cheerleader in the school. Now she’s out for blood. Mine.

#3: But most of all high school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien…and now it’s a case of survival of the coolest.

Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) by Louise Rozett will be our 5th GBR for June 2020.

Please read at your own pace, and hide any spoilers ☺ You are welcome to join at any time during the month ☺

Happy Reading Everybody!

Pre-Reading Questions -

Anybody got any thoughts on this one before we start?

Has anyone read anything similar to this before?

Anybody read anything else by this author previously?

Muhammad Shah | 4 comments I am really excited about reading a raw contemporary book, which mimics real life issues faced by teens.

Fingers crossed. :)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
29%

(view spoiler)

message 6: by Mummy's Naughty Corner (last edited Jun 10, 2020 01:51PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

50%

(view spoiler)

78%

(view spoiler)

message 8: by Mummy's Naughty Corner (last edited Jun 10, 2020 01:51PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Finished

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Muhammad (last edited Jun 11, 2020 10:36PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Muhammad Shah | 4 comments Just finished the book! Have to say I was a tad bit disappointed. Followed a very cliche pattern. Also, some parts where Rose was supposedly "fuming", sounded like they had been stretched.

However, I didn't have any issues reading the whole book, author kept the intrigue going!! It was also relatable, particularly as a teen who is transitioning into adulthood soon.