The Midnight Readers discussion

✧ Readathons > {May 23rd 2020} READATHON

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 266 comments I actually think i'll be able to do it!

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) | 300 comments I think I will do it too!

message 3: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments uhhh..how many books we gonna try to do....i can read very fast....

message 4: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments mmm...how many days the. thing gonna be?

message 5: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments oh well like....4 books. that good?

message 6: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments i think same time as u. and danka. good luck to u

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 266 comments Im just hoping to finish a book.

message 8: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments i am really quick plus i don't sleep tonight. so i got all the time to read😎

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) | 300 comments I’m an hour behind you guys because I live in Minnesota :)

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) | 300 comments Lizzy wrote: "Im just hoping to finish a book."

Same because I’m just kinda slow at reading 😅

message 11: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments ha well then i guess u get more time! good luck dude!

message 12: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynreadskaitlyn) | 300 comments Stormborn wrote: "ha well then i guess u get more time! good luck dude!"

Good luck to you too! :)

message 13: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments danka bro

message 14: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments same!

message 15: by William (new)

William This will be my first one with the group but I will join!

A Reading Disaster | 27 comments It’s already midnight here, and I’m literally at page 2 of a book, but I also need to know and write a whole presentation before monday, so I got a lot of work to do, but I will read as much as I can. So like not even 1 book. XD

message 17: by mili (new)

mili •͈ᴗ•͈ (carmelitaspats) YAS i’m in ✊🏼😌 i need to finish one and a half book to be done with this super cheesy but interesting trilogy! midnight here starts in 4 hours

message 18: by Antonio Pulsone (new)

Antonio Pulsone | 1 comments I think I might do this! It'll be my first time! Midnight isn't for another three hours though. Anyone have book recommendations? I'm not quite sure what to read. I'm in the mood for YA, but other than that I don't know.

message 19: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 266 comments Hey,Whats eveyone reading?

message 20: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 266 comments Ive heard of Beneath the Sugar Sky thats the wayward children series right? Is it any good?

message 21: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 266 comments Ah okay i'll have to pick it up soon then.Hopefully its good!

message 22: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments I read 200 pages in my book at midnight, and I finished the book this morning!

message 23: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments That's great! That's part of TOG, right? Everyone in my update feed has been enjoying the series, but I just can't see myself reading it. How do you like it?

message 24: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Hahaha 😂

brutallyhonestbookworm | 6 comments Honestly Tower of Dawn was redemption for Chaol. I think it was a necessary book for him

message 26: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison [Disco Freak Show] (certifiedkilljoy) | 30878 comments He was still a whiny brat at the beginning. At least he finally had an actual reason though.

message 27: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Adela wrote: "Good to know Chaol isn't a lost cause. Speaking of him, I'm gonna start calling him Kale."

When I read the name, that's actually how I thought it was pronounced 🤣🤣

message 28: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments How many books ya'll read?

message 29: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Starting my second of today!

message 30: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments oh. i am halfway through me third. this is quite fun even though i do this a fair amount. do u like ur books?

message 31: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments That's amazing! And yes, I'm really enjoying the Valkyrie trilogy. I wanna finish the third book soon.

message 32: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments oh nice! i bout the third one! love that seires! what part u at?

message 33: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Stormborn wrote: "oh nice! i bout the third one! love that seires! what part u at?"

Right at the beginning of book 3. It's so intriguing!

message 34: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Adela wrote: "I really want to read this series! I accidentally started the second book a while ago without realizing it wasn't the first lol"

Hahaha, I think you would like it! It's a solid middle grade trilogy 😊

message 35: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments yeah. i like loki. and the crows. i want a pet crow))

message 36: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments i Was gonna have folcon lessons.....but then the lockdown happened

message 37: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Loki is amazing. And I agree, Orus was such a cool companion. Too bad you couldn't have falcon lessons☹ lol

message 38: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Hahaha, I have no idea! 😂😂

message 39: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments hahah.

message 40: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments i got no idea too....😎

message 41: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments {{Also, what happened to the group profile pic? It was so cool before!}}

message 42: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments i had a very nice readathon till the dang internet croaked on me. then i had to read one of the worst books i have ever read. i only made it halfway through😑 so three books and a half

message 43: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments oh! uhh..well i am very quick at readin, and i don't sleep much. like 18 hours a week. so i good😎 did u like ur two books?

message 44: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) | 388 comments mmm...i read the firat one u said and the girl with the dragon tattoo, and the sec one after the dragon tatoo book and then hard times is the one i barley made halfway. i liked all o them cept the last one, and the empire of storms wasn't my fav but it good. and yes i do like my sleepin habbits....unless the internet croaks! then i stare at the wall😭

message 45: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments I read one and a half books! (The Runaway and half of Valkyrie: 3: War of the Realms)

message 46: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs | 138 comments Adela wrote: "That's awesome! How did you like them?"

The second one was amazing. The third one is good so far too!

message 47: by Breslynn (new)

Breslynn missed this one too