dOn’T cLiCk HeRe discussion

Books > Blaze and Blizzard - Universe

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) You guys didn't ask, and I haven't posted anything on this story yet, but I'm going to put this here anyway because you're my friends and I'm just assuming you guys want to read my writing.

message 2: by (new)

​ (dragomania) lemme read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

message 3: by smile (new)

smile even when you can’t (smileyfox) | 788 comments Ok! Tell us when you write it and we’ll read it as soon as we’re on!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

I wrote the prologue

It's super short because it's a prologue and that's how I tend to write prologues .

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Any advice/comments/reviews?????

message 6: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Is good

:D

ℂhigeen( •_•) Ooooooh... me likey! (I also really like the names... but I didn't think you'd want to hear that! :D)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thank you!

Sidenote - I need a better name for the "Blaze"of Blaze and Blizzard.She's this feisty redhead currently named Pheonix, but I feel likdle she needs a better name.

message 9: by (new)

​ (dragomania) What type of names are okay?
(view spoiler)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) My only requirements are that it sounds good with the name Kayne because that's her brother's name. It doesn't even have to mean "fire".

message 11: by (new)

​ (dragomania) well Keahi might work

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Chapter two uploaded! Constructive criticisms please, no bashing!

A few questions:

Was it too short?
Did you notice any grammar errors?
Were there parts that seemed unnecessary?
Was anything confusing?
Do you have any advice for me to edit it and make it better?

Thank you!

message 13: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Universe wrote: "Chapter two uploaded! Constructive criticisms please, no bashing!

A few questions:

Was it too short?
Did you notice any grammar errors?
Were there parts that seemed unnecessary?
Was anything con..."

it's great

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Third chapter is uploaded

give me some reviews

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) XD

Jay, would you be mad at me if I PMed you one last spoiler?

message 16: by (new)

​ (dragomania) no fair

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Well, uh, please don't murder meeeeee

The next chapter will be out next Sunday

So that's 9 days from now

message 19: by (new)

​ (dragomania) murder

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

I added a new chapterrrr and you can expect a few moreeee over the next few dayssss