Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Please add On Quiet Earth

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Kelly | 3 comments Hello,

I hope this finds you well. Thank you so much for your help in adding my novel to the site. Here is the requested information:

Title: On Quiet Earth
Author: Chris Kelly
ISBN (10): 1922323519
ISBN (13): 978-1922323519
ASIN: B088PB9PH2
Publisher: Severed Press
Pub Date: May 14, 2020
Format: Paperback
Kindle Edition
Descrip: Zombie Horror, Psychological Horror
Page #: 154 (paperback) 148 (Kindle)
Link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/SeveredPr...
(The post is the second most recent. I can also upload an image of the cover somewhere else if required.)

Thank you again for all your help with this! Thank you for your time.

All the best,
Chris Kelly

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Kelly | 3 comments My apologies on the brevity of the description. Here is a description of the book:

Caught unprepared by the rising dead, Laurel Chambers discovers a shocking capacity for violence.

Unsettled by the brutality of his instincts, his psyche peels apart as he fights for survival in a savage new world. Whether defending neighbors, plotting to murder other survivors, or despoiling corpses in a camp deteriorating into chaos, Chambers continually faces the depths at which he is willing to scramble for salvation.

Adrift in a backwards world, seeking reconciliation with the remains of his family, Chambers must come to terms with the violence in his heart before he completely dissolves into the simmering rage that lay hidden before the zombie apocalypse.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Kelly | 3 comments Thank you for all your help! I'm grateful for your time.